What should I do tonight?

What should Spawny do tonight?

• Turn my amp up REALLY loud and play Slayer riffs all night.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn up the stereo REALLY loud and play Slayer, Machinehead and Slipknot while carving pentagrams in

• Watch the Dio and Nevermore bootlegs I have.

• Find some gorgeous women to play Monopoly with.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Read a book while naked.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pee with the door open to take advantage of the fact noones home.

• Listen to Blind Guardian, Rhapsody and Manowar cds while jumping around my room fighting nonexistant

• Clean my room because its a f**king mess and I have to do it sooner or later.

• Put my comic collection in order because theres about 1000 strewn around the place.

• Put all of my cds back onto the cd shelf instead of the floor.

• Go to that gym and ask out the woman on the bus, even though its tantamount to stalking.

• Dont stay home, go OUT! Even though it means you will miss out on having the house to yourself.

• Sit on the internet and talk to people, just for something different.

• Go for a swim naked, even though its about 9 degrees and thus I would look like a eunich and not a m

• Have really unhealthy stuff like Ice Cream and chocolate for dinner, then drink myself stupid on Gol

• Total voters

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Well, I have the WHOLE house to myself! My parents went away camping and I dont know where my brother is, so he probably wont be here either, so im still king of the castle as it were, and in order to take advantage of this momentous situation, I have decided to ask what I should do......

Club 77? I aint getting the train into the city, I have had enough trouble during peak hour, id probably be stabbed and killed if I went at night! :eek:
Looks like im staying home then :D

I can make really tall stacks with my cds, I wonder how high I can make it before it comes crashing down......

I couldnt get them to play Monopoly, as soon as I mentioned taking them to a hotel I owned they slapped me :(
But I won second prize in a beauty contest so Im sure ill get plenty more women :D