What should I do tonight?

What should I do tonight?

• Total voters
personally, I'd drink massive quantities of hard liquor and ridicule my contemporaries, all after watching Tarkovsky's Solaris without understanding a SINGLE MINUTE OF IT

oh wait, that's what I'm doing.
[

carry on.

So I walked down to the store, bought a 375 ml bottle of Jameson... and smoked a cigar and drank 3/4ths of it on the walk back home. Feeling buzzed and smokey, I still haven't come to a conclusion. But I've decided if I had the money, I'd fly Matt, Isabel, James, NoLordy (can't remember his name at the moment) Karen, Tee, Derek, Cara and Derick to a conveniently central location and proceed EVERYONE WOULD GET LAID.

Reactions: Tee
Necromunchkin said:
Oof.. maybe I should not have finished off the last of that Jameson so quickly
You've officially gone beyond pregaming, and now it's time to start your eventful night, of which you will remember a minimum.
If you wake up next to Skeletor, just remember it happens to the best of us and get the fuck out of Castle Grayskull before she wakes up.

Fuck_the_Skull_of_Jesus.gif

Yeah, I'm going out. Hopefully I get back with my kidneys. If not, I'll just have to invent some new filtration system so I can keep up on my whisky. Have fun folks, if there's anything worth reporting, you shall her about it anon. Toast with me to the ridiculousness of people.