What should I do tonight?

What should Spawny do tonight?

• Turn my amp up REALLY loud and play Slayer riffs all night.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn up the stereo REALLY loud and play Slayer, Machinehead and Slipknot while carving pentagrams in

• Watch the Dio and Nevermore bootlegs I have.

• Find some gorgeous women to play Monopoly with.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Read a book while naked.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pee with the door open to take advantage of the fact noones home.

• Listen to Blind Guardian, Rhapsody and Manowar cds while jumping around my room fighting nonexistant

• Clean my room because its a f**king mess and I have to do it sooner or later.

• Put my comic collection in order because theres about 1000 strewn around the place.

• Put all of my cds back onto the cd shelf instead of the floor.

• Go to that gym and ask out the woman on the bus, even though its tantamount to stalking.

• Dont stay home, go OUT! Even though it means you will miss out on having the house to yourself.

• Sit on the internet and talk to people, just for something different.

• Go for a swim naked, even though its about 9 degrees and thus I would look like a eunich and not a m

• Have really unhealthy stuff like Ice Cream and chocolate for dinner, then drink myself stupid on Gol

• Total voters
The scene: Spawnys bedroom....... Golden Circle cans strewn across the floor, empty Tim Tam packets, bowls of Ice Cream, cds EVERYWHERE....... WHAT HAPPENED! :confused:

:D

You ARE the definition of a party animal Spawny. Motley Crue ain't got nothin' on you... you bring new meaning to the term wild child!

Do what I do whenever I have the place to myself, turn on the TV, turn off the lights and unplug the phone so no bastard can ring and interrupt you when you're watching a selection of your favourite movies, then read a nice thick book for a while until you fall asleep.

I tried to do one of those personality test things the other day, but when it asked me how many nights a week I prefer to stay home, it wouldn't let me choose seven. As if that isn't bad enough, when I got to the part about my ideal Saturday night, watching The Bill wasn't even an option! Peasants...

W

I blast music and sing along really loud coz nobody is there to laugh, and I can pretend I'm a rock star :D :D

It's also a good chance to play guitar extremely loud and not have anybody to tell me to shut up.

Also it would be a good chance to invite lots of nice lookin' sheilas around, I wish! :lol: :lol:

Times that I am home alone (which is usually every Monday) I can be found in the loungeroom with the stereo blaring pretending to be part of some glam 80's band in front of a crowd at some huge stadium!
Or doing some other self entertaining activity that you would hate to be caught doing by a family member!

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
At least we can admit to doing such activities!;)

Do you mean "pretending to be part of some glam 80's band in front of a crowd at some huge stadium!" or the "other self entertaining activity".

I'll freely admit to one of those... guess which one... and let's just say I'm not a huge fan of glam :eek:

:lol:

I actually meant the pretending to be in a glam band part... :lol:

:saint:

See, my completely uncorrupted mind (*cough cough* :lol: ) didn't even notice the other part... ;) Hahaha.