what should i expect?

lol thats fucking awesome. did the other shoe fit?

I once lost a show for a good hald hour or so but actually got it back eventually.

hahaha, awesome story, while at the show in Orlando, buddy of mine lost his necessary prescription glasses, he found some pieces later, however he wasn't able to use them as they were missing some vital components as he stated, hehe

the shoes advice is also really good, people lose their shoes really often.

haha last night I saw Amon Amarth(which was fuckin nuts) and my friend lost his shoe. So we waited outside trying to meet AA, and we were talkin to Fredrik and he noticed he didnt have a shoe, then he wlaks off and does something and we start talking to Olavi and Johan H and then Fredrik comes back with a shoe for him, he found it but it wasnt my friends lol, but he still kept it.

oh and for what to expect, complete MADNESS! AA's show was the most intense I've ever seen, If anybody has the chance I definetely suggest you see them.

oh and for what to expect, complete MADNESS! AA's show was the most intense I've ever seen, If anybody has the chance I definetely suggest you see them.[/QUOTE]
thats right amon amarth are so addictive.is why i have seen them 3 times in the last year.

amon amarth will be my first ever show. i will be there by myself and i am 15 years old what should i expect? i am kind of nervous because i haven't been to a live show and because i am not old.

Just watch and learn, then you'll see that in the end the help is not that far and, it's just as cool to just stand and shout (as in old Heavy Metal shoutouts). Good luck man!:headbang:

haha
ive been to a lot of shows recently

Inquisiton
Wolves in the throne room
gwar

they can get pretty internse
just tie your shoes up
my buddy lost a show @ gwar
3 broken toes hahaha

Yes... remember to tie your shoe laces tight. So many people lose shoes in the pit.

This is good advice! I very nearly lost a shoe in a Slayer pit earlier this year. Noticed one of my laces was undone, as I kept tripping over it. Figured the quickest way out was crowd surfing (I was pretty drunk), and crowd surfed out. Did my shoe lace up. Fought my way back into the center of the pit. :D

Good times.

lol. I never even went close to losing a shoe... thats the advantage of boots ;)

As for the thread-maker, expect to just have a nice time. The sweat, the manly crowd, the virile screams, leather pants... whats not to like? :D

if you do want to try your luck in the pit... i'd suggest keeping your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart and keeping your center of gravity low... also keep your weight up on the balls of your feet and toes... and keep your core tight.

if you have a run in with someone who outweighs you by 80+ pounds, at least you'll have a shot at keeping your balance and wits about you :)

Thanks guys I will be there at the Avalon on the 19th. By the way can you buy merchandise before and during the show? And how much are the shirts/hoodies?

Expect a sore neck buddy...I hope you don't have school the next day. I saw them 3 weeks after my shoulder surgery last year and it was a bitch after...BUT FUCKING WORTH IT!

NOW I'm seeing them with a torn quad muscle in my leg (around your upper thigh). AND I have school the next day...let's see how this goes.