Should Amon Amarth have the fans choose the songs again?

Should they let the fans choose the songs again?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2006
Hey i was wondering if Amon Amarth is going to do another poll like last time the were the main suport in America, remember (i think it was also for there european tour) it was "LET the fans choose what somgs the band plays???" that was amazing it made me realize how much they love there fans, so yeah i was wondering if anyone else wants this to happen? they only have 15 days till there first show in San Diego (wich i will be at) and yup so what do you guys think should they have this again?

i still remember when they played 1000 years of opression (it was the first time ive ever jumped and didnt realize it hahahaha)

I think they always should, I mean it's pretty much the best way for a band to say thank you to their fans, by allowing them to choose the songs they want to hear.

plus it takes away the effort for them of having to put together a setlist haha

whoa awesome thanks for sharing that (and to the guy to post the 1st comment : my thoughts exactly!)

i dont really like how that is a forum topic i liked it better when you could choose in a pool like last time, it made it much easier to see

No, it's actually not a good idea. Based on what the thread has shown, it's allowing anyone who's anyone(including n00bs) to choose songs. Mostly, the newbies have been picking songs that they have played countless times, such as Death in Fire or Pursuit of Vikings. Don't get me wrong, I love those songs, but I've seen AA 6 times in the past 2 years, it's time for a change.

No, it's actually not a good idea. Based on what the thread has shown, it's allowing anyone who's anyone(including n00bs) to choose songs. Mostly, the newbies have been picking songs that they have played countless times, such as Death in Fire or Pursuit of Vikings. Don't get me wrong, I love those songs, but I've seen AA 6 times in the past 2 years, it's time for a change.

thats true but i still love it. maybe they should have a list of songs they havent played in forever and let people choose off of that list and then they can choose the rest? haha anywho i doubt that they are going to do this on this tour (at least have a poll like last time) seeing that theres about 10 days left for the 1st show. eh at least we have the thread that Anderson posted, maybe theyll look at that

I voted no because of two reasons;

1) They're coming down under ~ won't matter what songs they play (yep better believe it)
2) I'll probably end up so pissed, I won't know when the show is actually finished and be humming all the tunes for months.

2a) I actually do this all the time, it looks better when you're pissed

I voted no because of two reasons;

1) They're coming down under ~ won't matter what songs they play (yep better believe it)
2) I'll probably end up so pissed, I won't know when the show is actually finished and be humming all the tunes for months.

2a) I actually do this all the time, it looks better when you're pissed

hahahahahahahaha. you're a funny cunt bro :headbang:

hahahahahahahaha. you're a funny cunt bro :headbang:

:heh: I'm like a kid in a candy store dude. Or you could say like my first voyage.

I got my DVDs (finally) today as well, awesome, if you know anyone who wants a good xmas pressie, THIS IS THE ONE.

Under two fucking months, I guess I'm not alone in being fucking excited. Ever since I bought my tickets, it's fucking christmas everyday.