What should i get by Vital remains and Exhorder

All full lengths except Icons of Evil. Vital Remains is one of the most underrated death metal bands of all time.

What do you mean EXCEPT Icons? That album is fucking amazing. The title track alone is a blueprint for how death metal can be epic without being "melodic".

Let Us Pray and Forever Underground are Vital Remains best releases IMO. Not a big fan of their newer stuff, including Dechristianize.

EDIT: Here listen to this shit, the part that starts at 7:00 is just pure good old fashioned rock-out-with-your-cock-out metal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QACr7nYsY4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QACr7nYsY4[/ame]

Let Us Pray and Forever Underground are Vital Remains best releases IMO. Not a big fan of their newer stuff, including Dechristianize.

Sorry man. I'm a huge Benton fan. And he did vox on Dechristianize, so I have a real love for that album.

But, really, all VR's stuff is pretty good compared to other things out there. And they kick associated live too! That's difficult to find in a band nowadays.

Meh, Dechristianize was great for the first listen, but then you realize how bad they really are at composing songs, and how lazy they are, and it turns into a mediocre album. Icons Of Evil is just Dechristianize with better production. I find it terribly boring. :/

Legion, Stench of Redemption and In Torment in Hell. I actually really liked In Torment in Hell despite all of the hate that it gets for some goddamned reason.

From Vital Remains - Dawn of the Apocalypse & Dechristianize

Pretty sure Forever Underground is hard to get, well it was way back when i bought it.

for Vital Remains...Dechristianize is definitely the must-have. Anyone interested in death metal should have a copy. Absolutely masterful.
After that, Let Us Prey is also quite excellent. Forever Underground and Into Cold Darkness are both damn solid death metal albums featuring relatively lengthy songs that help them stand out from other old school death metal bands. Icons of Evil is pretty much a regurgitation of Dechristianize, and while there's some excellent parts on there, the songwriting is much weaker and they seem to be using Suzuki's lead playing as a crutch rather than a tool. Worth having, but the others are all better. I can't comment on Dawn of the Apocalypse, as I haven't heard it.

As far as Exhorder goes you should get their only 2 albums Slaughter in the Vatican & The Law. Slaughter is faster & more thrash The Law is more groove type shit but it's a heavy album they do a killer cover of Into the Void from Sabbath