What song are you currently obsessed with?

I'm in a traditional phase, so...
Satan - Oppression & Alone in the Dock
Angel Witch - Angel of Death
Black Sabbath - The Wizard

Outside of trad shit:
Graveland - To Die In Fight
Burzum - Tuistos Herz

Priest of Evil said:
Vinterland reformed?! Awesome!!

Currently obssessed with Sodom's cover of Cold Sweat -awesome metal riffages - after all these years of listening to that track I'm finally giving in and thinking about buying a Thin Lizzy album

Jailbreak ftw.

cookiecutter said:
Bloodspattered Satisfaction by Waking the Cadaver has been in my head all day.

YES!!! same here.. obsessed with the 2 songs this band has got on their myspace at the moment.. ridiculously good, i know everyone will say 'just another generic death-core band', but they kill just about all the bands at the moment!!

i can't wait for an album from these! so heavy!

jawdrop.gif

TheVaine said:
Helloween - Future World

No real clue why, it must be the beat..

I can't get over the lyrics, everytime i hear him sing "we say the word tomorrow without fear" i just laught my ass off :lol: :headbang: :kickass:

PaulRawNerve said:
YES!!! same here.. obsessed with the 2 songs this band has got on their myspace at the moment.. ridiculously good, i know everyone will say 'just another generic death-core band', but they kill just about all the bands at the moment!!

i can't wait for an album from these! so heavy!

Wow, very cool to find another fan :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

While I'm not usually a -core fan, these guys ditch the crappy vocals and keep the catchy groove and make it good. Their fullength should be great, as should their split cd that's coming out soon.