What song are you currently obsessed with?

Wintersun-Winter Madness
Wintersun-Death and the Healing (hell I just like the entire Wintersun album but those are my two favorites)
Dissection-Where Dead Angels Lie

Between the Buried and Me-Selkies:The Endless Obsession

(Yeah, they are a metalcore band. Only good metalcore band. They're different from the rest.)

I'm into that song called consuming impulses smelly hag by the early 90's death metal which I forgot the name. good stuff!

just obsessed with it

During finals week at school last month I was obsessed with My Dying Bride's The Blue Lotus. Lord, I listened to that song sooo many times.

sculpturing the throne ov seth by behemoth
funeral in carpathia by cradle of filth
final product by nevermore

Susperia said:
During finals week at school last month I was obsessed with My Dying Bride's The Blue Lotus. Lord, I listened to that song sooo many times.

was this on their last album? if it is i think i recall it being one of my favs off the disc. don't really listen to MDB often but i do have a couple CD's. i should check for the song and refresh my memory.

ok here goes

let the napalm rain - Dismember
the sword - Bathory
black star - Carcass
raining blood - Slayer (come on, everyone is obsessed with that song)
enemy of god - Kreator
the philosopher - Death
son of fire - Vader
brood of hatred - Suffocation
symphony of destruction - Megadeth

it's alot but the riffs draw me in (except with bathory)

fat bastard said:
was this on their last album? if it is i think i recall it being one of my favs off the disc. don't really listen to MDB often but i do have a couple CD's. i should check for the song and refresh my memory.

Songs of Darkness, Words of Light.