What song would you want COB to cover?

i think they have to gover We're not gonna take it from Twisterd sisters
but i think Children Of Bodom there songs from them selfs are Good to !:headbang:

I would like them to cover something strange... I love Opeth (It to be strange to see them cover Opeth, veryyy strange. :lol: I guess it wouldn't be a funny cover but whatever...), and I like Moonspell too (Portuguese band of Death Metal/Gothic-Doom).

Something funny or different.

(I'm not sure about the songs)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5794363 said:
Yeah, Nikkie, that would be fun! :)

:lol: I cam imagine it now,Alexi in a dress and Janne saying,Come on Alexi,let's go party

*yes I know the words to barbie girl,everyone*

:lol: I cam imagine it now,Alexi in a dress and Janne saying,Come on Alexi,let's go party

*yes I know the words to barbie girl,everyone*

Yeah, yeah... that scene really would be fun! :lol:
And then, seriously speaking, I think that it would be a nice song to cover... it would be something different and original, and it would be curious to hear how CoB would change it... :)

I was listening to the radio today, and I was listening to random songs of what I think Bodom should cover, and I heard Christina Agulaira's "Genie in a Bottle". Since Bodom covered Brittney Spears, why not cover Christina? It'd be fucking hilarious. I can imagine Alexi singing it now... "you gotta rub me the right way..." lol. What do you guys think?

i dont think we're gonna be hearing any chistina aguilera covers:

Alexi: But also, we can't… we did Britney one time and for that one time I think it was cool and funny but I think it just would be plain stupid to try out like fucking Christina Aguilera or something like that. It would be old news and people would say "Come on guys, give it a rest." It doesn't matter what kind of music it is, as long as we dig the song and we know we can make a good cover out of it, then that's what we're gonna do. It might be fucking… Priest or Madonna, it might be anything.

thats what he said in an interview.

I'v never heard of that Pantera cover they did. Does Kim sing it or Alexi? If it's kim, it'll sound like shit. I don't think Bodom should do any doom/goth metal covers....it's too slow for them. Then again, they'd probably find some way to make it kick ass. I mean look at "she is beautiful". I'd like to hear Alexi sing "walk". That would be hot.

I'v never heard of that Pantera cover they did. Does Kim sing it or Alexi? If it's kim, it'll sound like shit. I don't think Bodom should do any doom/goth metal covers....it's too slow for them. Then again, they'd probably find some way to make it kick ass. I mean look at "she is beautiful". I'd like to hear Alexi sing "walk". That would be hot.

Read:

Heartless_Name said:
Alexi already did a Pantera cover in Sinergy that he sings. It was never officially recorded and only played live, but I've heard the bootleg and it's not so great imo.

Yeah, I think CoB must stop covering pop songs. It might be interesting if they continue to cover some oldschool compositions, such as by Guns'n'Roses, Metallica, Led Zeppelin... or maybe Beatles, why not? :)

Honestly, I'd want to hear Bodom cover any Led Zeppelin song, but I do want to hear Jaska play John's drum solo in "Moby Dick." I want to see how he could change it, or even fast he could play it.