What Summer Festivals will you go?

DaniFenris

Jun 29, 2007
eeeei people? Well, I'm too excited with the Kobetasonik festival... I will see KISS on stage!!! :heh: :heh: :heh: http://www.kobetasonik.com/ ...and Judas Priest, Dio, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Cavalera Conspiracy, Gotthard, Apocalyptica, Saxon...

And well, I have a cite with Iron Maiden on Lisbon or on Zaragoza if it will be confirmed...

Where you will go?

I'm going to Download and Bloodstock. Kiss, Judas Priest, Cavalera Conspiracy and Apocalyptica are all playing there as well. Bloodstock have got Nightwish, Helloween, Iced Earth, and ALESTORM!!!!
Also considering Magic Circle....

Been to the Gods of Metal. Was AMAZING despite the INSANE heat. Highlights were definitely Maiden, Slayer, Priest, Carcass, At the Gates, Morbid Angel, Testament and Apocalyptica.

Debating whether I should go to the Evolution Festival....

i've only got bloodstock to go now, but damnit that's gonna be fun!
just found out that firewind are playing hard rock hell, gonna try to get to that now, it's such good fun. it's a festival... at pontins. so you get all the fun of a festival, but with beds and showers :D

i've only got bloodstock to go now, but damnit that's gonna be fun!
just found out that firewind are playing hard rock hell, gonna try to get to that now, it's such good fun. it's a festival... at pontins. so you get all the fun of a festival, but with beds and showers :D

I saw that too Katie.

Just the other week I was on the HRH website saying "line up looks shite on the first day I probs wont go".

But ALAS, my mind has been changed motherfuckers!!!! See ya at Pontins!!!! FUCKING THIN LIZZY AND FIREWIND!!!!

xx Kirsty

EDIT: Budget rooms all sold out. I wanna go for VIP 4 people, but so far it's just me and Alan and I can't afford to pay for it til next month when it will be sold :(

Ah well.

I saw that too Katie.

Just the other week I was on the HRH website saying "line up looks shite on the first day I probs wont go".

But ALAS, my mind has been changed motherfuckers!!!! See ya at Pontins!!!! FUCKING THIN LIZZY AND FIREWIND!!!!

xx Kirsty

EDIT: Budget rooms all sold out. I wanna go for VIP 4 people, but so far it's just me and Alan and I can't afford to pay for it til next month when it will be sold :(

Ah well.

yeah i know, then suddenly a load of bands that i swear were never announced are suddenly on the line up
it really does suck the way it's arranged with the rooms and everything, means you basically can't go by yourself

Yeah, I mean I'd be more than happy to camp or stay in a hotel and pay for just entry to the venue.

Fucking SHITE.

So yeah, probably defo not going. It's MUCH cheaper to fly abroad and see Firewind. My 2 week excursion round Europe and a long weekend in Scandinavia cost me less than the price of a VIP room for 4 for 2 days.

Absolutely shockin'!!!!

xx Kirsty

meh kind of
it was a case of 'hey you've won two tickets, but you still have to pay for accomodation'
right so instead of £100 each it's £50 each. okay then.
charlie said she'd come with me... literally four bloody days before the festival she said she couldn't go, no one else could afford it or get the time off work, so i ended up paying £100 anyway... but it meant i got a four person cabin all to myself right outside the venue mwahahaha

i tried, told her that i wouldn't ask for her £25 share of the petrol, but i needed her to pay her £50 for the accomodation, she refused, said she couldn't afford it.
she ended up buying me a korpiklaani ticket later in the year... but £10 compared to the £75 she cost me...