Kai Hansen w/ STORMWARRIOR For Walls Of Jericho

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Organizers for Wacken Open Air have announced that STORMWARRIOR will be joined by Kai Hansen (HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY) for a set to feature Helloween's classic Walls Of Jericho release.

Acts now confirmed for W:O:A 2007 include: STORMWARRIOR (with KAI HANSEN), BELPHEGOR, MOONSPELL, IN FLAMES, BLIND GUARDIAN, IMMORTAL (exclusive show for Germany), HAGGARD, KAMPFAR, SAXON, SCHANDMAUL, STRATOVARIUS (exclusive show for Germany), CANNIBAL CORPSE, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, AMORPHIS, RAGE, GRAVE DIGGER, THERION and SAMAEL.

Nice set of bands for the next WOA, I'm still waiting to listen to Saxon live :cry:

I did see kai with Stormwarrior 2-3 years ago I think, and they play a few songs from Walls of Jerico. It was damn cool to hear those tracks again...

I would love to be able to see Stormwarrior. Kai Hansen would seal the deal for me! Too bad I can't afford to travel to this show.

Wyv, Saxon would be a fucking AWESOME show to see. I got to see them back in the day on the Strong Arm tour opening for some one... can't quite remember for certain but I think it was Priest or Rainbow... way to many years ago. Yeah, they instantly hooked me from seeing them live!

I sure wish they would come back to the States for a tour or maybe a festival !

Aethyrs said:
I did see kai with Stormwarrior 2-3 years ago I think, and they play a few songs from Walls of Jerico. It was damn cool to hear those tracks again...
I also saw that gig last year in Germany, they played half Walls of Jericho, half Stormwarrior songs. Wicked! :kickass:

In WOA 2002 he was announced also with Stormwarrior but unfortunately that didn't happen'.But since Stormwarrior did the excellent gig I didn't mind!!!:kickass: :headbang: