What the fuck is 'jizz'?

Fahrenheit

Great Big Mouse
Dec 6, 2005
Ukraine
Maybe I'm just fucking stupid and you all here know the damned answer, but I don't fucking get it! What the fuck is 'jizz', can someone tell me? I have searched the damned forum, I have read a shitty FAQ, but I can't still understand it! My version is so dumb, that I can't even belive it's mine! I think 'jizz' means a blowjob, am I right? I guess no! So any clues or answers? Someone tell me!

"Cum here... I've paid for you." - About sluts, heh?
"So when you cum, I'm too unprepared to cum along. I hold your hand so hard my knuckles turn white." - A precious moment of orgasm, I say!

Its also a coctail.

-baileys
-countrou
-kahlua
-tequila

Mix them..
Yeaah.
This coctail has got a white color.Thats why its called jizz.

Okay, so far so good! But I still don't get it what is 'jizz'... It is not a coctail (by the way, cock-tail - funny), it is obvious. I'm still considering my version... Remember: "Guys jizz in girls mouths.", and I say: "Guys blows in girls mouths." And it become clear what he meant saying this: "I want to find a girl who likes lots of jizz!" Are Katatonia that naughty? Nice...

O, fuck! I've just visited the link below... jizz Holy shit! I was right! A little bit incorrect, but my idea was close... I can't belive it! Kata, guys, what it is all about? 'The white, sticky, salty, creamy tasting substance that comes out of the penis.' What the fuck? Why my favorite album [Viva Emptiness] got this! in it's case? Fucking non-sense! Katatonia are ve-e-e-e-ery bad boys.