What the hell?? Still no dates in Canada??

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I read that Saxon will play some shows in the USA, but why do they still avoid touring Canada, especially Quebec City or Montreal?? They haven't played over here for about 20 years. I never saw Saxon live and I want to, damn it...Saxon is one of my fave bands...

labrekk said:
I read that Saxon will play some shows in the USA, but why do they still avoid touring Canada, especially Quebec City or Montreal?? They haven't played over here for about 20 years. I never saw Saxon live and I want to, damn it...Saxon is one of my fave bands...

I hear ya. Saxon put on a great show at BYH 2005 and I really want to see them again. If there will be a Toronto date announced, I'm gonna be all over it. :headbang:

I understand your demand for Saxon,they are an awesome band live.Saxon can't make it everywhere,especially if not many people come out to see them,it would cost more to get there than they would get for the gig.Its amazing that they are even coming to the states.The states maybe the closest they'll get to Canada.Don't miss this opportunity to see them,travel the distance to the closest US show,it may be your last chance to see them.

is there a site with definite US dates posted? are they playing anywhere in ohio? what about the one in virginia?

-Imp