Why is SAXON never touring in Canada??

L

labrekk

I really hoped that this time they'll play Montreal, Quebec, even more after reading somewhere an interview where Biff said they wanted to play in Canada for Killing Ground. I was REALLY disappointed to see they'll avoid Canada again. Is it because the sales are not good here? What's the reason?

Anyway, Saxon rules and Killing Ground was probably my fave 2001 album.

labrekk

P.S. I really hope that I'll have the chance to see Saxon live at least once in my life. It never happened yet and I'm 32.

You may have to make the trip down to Wantagh, NY if you wanna see them? I`ve met some people from St. Catherine`s Island(?)who made the trip down to see Maiden in NYC. 8 hour drive from there. Is Montreal any closer? I would be hugely disappointed too if a favorite band of mine never toured where I lived. I would definantly make the trip if that was my case.

I'm sure Saxon would love to play Canada but a lot of the time they're in the hands of promoters who would rather put on a nu-metal act........

Come on now Eamon, credit where it's due and all that. You know as well as I that Canada has a smashing bondage scene!!

Not to mention some great places for saturday afternoon grip and grappel!

Back to horseracing now.

They should at the very least tour Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg may be worth the trip too.