What the shit, Wyvern??!!

Wyvern said:
On the other hand I'm the cute bald metalhead of mine :D
Then you do resemble - at least in your avatar - Robert Westerholt (one of the guitarists of Within Temptation)! Though it could also be Jeroen van Veen (bassist of Within Temptation).

Burkhard said:
Then you do resemble - at least in your avatar - Robert Westerholt (one of the guitarists of Within Temptation)! Though it could also be Jeroen van Veen (bassist of Within Temptation).
At least I don't remind you of Sharon den Adel :lol:

~metal_maiden~ said:

Same here... I have a lot of his movies, as well. Blow is a great movie but I love him in Donnie Brasco. Nothing could beat Depp and Pacino! :lol: And he's the only actor that I find extremely hot, as well... but this guy's acting is out of this world... he can play any role that's why I like him.

Also check out Secret Window... it's a dark, twisted tale and it's awesome... check out his acting in that... his acting gets better and better in each new movie.

His hair did some AWESOME acting in Secret Window... BEST "bed head" EVER!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

I actually really like a lot of the movies I've seen him in. "From Hell" was pretty awesome!

And who can forget 21 Jump Street?? HAHAHA!!! :loco:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Trixxi Trash said:
You know what Johnny Depp was best in? ED WOOD. Great film!
Ed Wood is one of my favorite movies of all time, dude! :worship: He was awesome! And Martin Landau as Bella Legosi was priceless. He deserved the oscar nod he got for that role. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor next to Jack Nicholson. Those two are the best actors ever. Ans some people say i look like Johnny Deep, so I kinda have to like him!

I'm a Johnny Depp fan too. "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" is another good movie of his. I haven't seen "Secret Window".

~metal_maiden~ said:

Same here... I have a lot of his movies, as well. Blow is a great movie but I love him in Donnie Brasco. Nothing could beat Depp and Pacino! :lol: And he's the only actor that I find extremely hot, as well... but this guy's acting is out of this world... he can play any role that's why I like him.

Also check out Secret Window... it's a dark, twisted tale and it's awesome... check out his acting in that... his acting gets better and better in each new movie.

I will as soon as it comes out to rent! Theres a good chance I will have to buy it to add to the collection. Although I havent purchased Pirates of the Caribbean. If you say that's good, and I can see that your a Depp fan, I will have to rent it!!

Sinner Rider said:
I will as soon as it comes out to rent! Theres a good chance I will have to buy it to add to the collection. Although I havent purchased Pirates of the Caribbean. If you say that's good, and I can see that your a Depp fan, I will have to rent it!!

I liked Pirates alot myself great movie!

My favorite pirate movie is "Cutthroath Island" with Geena Davis. It was a commercial flop but it is one of my favorites. Not just because I like Geena Davis a lot :)
"The Long Kiss Goodnight" with her is also a very good movie. Geena sure knows how to kick ass. I like that in a woman... as long as she does it to others ;)

Sinner Rider said:

Right on! And buy Pirates of the Caribbean, as well. It's awesome.

Hawk said:
My favorite pirate movie is "Cutthroath Island" with Geena Davis. It was a commercial flop but it is one of my favorites. Not just because I like Geena Davis a lot :)
"The Long Kiss Goodnight" with her is also a very good movie. Geena sure knows how to kick ass. I like that in a woman... as long as she does it to others ;)
For that then see "La Femme Nikita" (the French movie) and "Kill Bill 1 & 2" :D

Wyvern said:
For that then see "La Femme Nikita" (the French movie) and "Kill Bill 1 & 2" :D
I have seen the American tv series of "La Femme Nikita". I did not like it. I thought it was boring. That guy with the enormous chin she is supposed to be in love with is an anoying pussy who refuses to stand up and fight for his woman :yuk: :tickled:

Would you believe I have not seen the Kill Bill series? I am a bit apprehensive the movies are all about appearance/style without substance. I like my movies to have an intriguing storyline. I could be totally wrong of course, but after what I have heard and seen I am not optimistic

Hawk said:
I have seen the American tv series of "La Femme Nikita". I did not like it. I thought it was boring. That guy with the enormous chin she is supposed to be in love with is an anoying pussy who refuses to stand up and fight for his woman :yuk: :tickled:

Would you believe I have not seen the Kill Bill series? I am a bit apprehensive the movies are all about appearance/style without substance. I like my movies to have an intriguing storyline. I could be totally wrong of course, but after what I have heard and seen I am not optimistic
That's why I emphazised the French movie, the American series and the copycat movie ("Point Of No Return" with Bridget Fonda) suck big time. As for "Kill Bill" I'm a huge Tarantino fan, and even if I don't like much Uma Thurman, she kick ass so hard that deserves all my respects:headbang:

my favorite Depp movies are Donnie Brasco, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, From Hell and Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. That's my top 5. Pirates Of The Carribean is close one though. Good movie.

alondragothic said:
:OMG: then post a picture of yourself, do us a that favor!!!!! :hotjump:
But i have. Twice. There in the old school picture thread. But you'll have to search for them. Don't keep your hopes up though. I don't think I look TOO much like him.