What the shit, Wyvern??!!

alondragothic said:
What about "Dead Man"? he's super hot hot hot in that movie :OMG:

:lol: Yeah, I have that movie but I think he looks super hot in Donnie Brasco, Blow, and Secret Window.

@Wicked Child: Shut up! You know you're a hottie! ;)

Wicked Child said:
But i have. Twice. There in the old school picture thread. But you'll have to search for them. Don't keep your hopes up though. I don't think I look TOO much like him.
Well, you're right, you're not a J.D. twin but you are really cute, I'd marry you right now if you want... ;) :oops:

~metal_maiden~ said:
:lol: Yeah, I have that movie but I think he looks super hot in Donnie Brasco, Blow, and Secret Window./I]

Yeah!!! He is a dream in "Blow", I love him in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" too, those tight black pants..yummy!!! :eek: :loco:
Btw, no offence to the other chicks in this forum (so don't start your boring catfight) but you Metal Maiden are the loveliest, I think if I meet you we can get along quite well. Cheers :kickass:

alondragothic said:
Well, you're right, you're not a J.D. twin but you are really cute, I'd marry you right now if you want... ;) :oops:

ok!:D I gotta go get a ring real quick! Do you mind if it's from a Cracker Jack box or if it's an onion ring? I'm on a budget. :loco:

But seriously, thank you very much, it means alot.;)

~metal_maiden~ said:
@Wicked Child: Shut up! You know you're a hottie! ;)
:oops: well...uh...umm....er....if you say so! I guess I can't really argue with you...:D

Alondragothic said:
Btw, no offence to the other chicks in this forum (so don't start your boring catfight) but you Metal Maiden are the loveliest
I'm gonna have to agree with that....:D

alondragothic said:
Btw, no offence to the other chicks in this forum (so don't start your boring catfight) but you Metal Maiden are the loveliest, I think if I meet you we can get along quite well. Cheers :kickass:

No argument from this corner. I work hard to come across as an insane bitch :loco: so to be honest I'd rather not be called lovely thanks

Wicked Child said:
ok!:D I gotta go get a ring real quick! Do you mind if it's from a Cracker Jack box or if it's an onion ring? I'm on a budget. :loco: But seriously, thank you very much, it means alot.;)
Wonderful! I happily accept, and who doesn't whit such awsome gentleman! :wave:

And all this discussion started because MM didn't like my previous avatar :lol:

:oops: uhhh....well....i don't really know what to say! Thank you!I love the internet!! :D
We must be in the Twilight zone or something! I've NEVER gotten attention from women!

Because they hadn't treat you in person, that's the magic of cyberspace is so unreal... :p

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

Wyvern said:
Because they hadn't treat you in person, that's the magic of cyberspace is so unreal... :p

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
That's true, since I'm really a blackhearted bastard that steals candy from babies and kicks puppies in real life. Maybe THAT'S why I don't get much attention from girls.:Spin: