What to expect with VIP tickets?

boughtanewsoul

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi everyone.

I bought VIP tickets for the USA tour, and I know I've still got a few more months before it finally happens, but I was just curious about what exactly I should expect to happen. Has anyone got VIP tickets for DT before? I know I'll be meeting them, but is that it? I mean, that's good enough for me... but just wondering.

Also, any tips for not freaking out when I get to talk to them? I'm so nervous about it. They're my favorite band ever and I'm worried I'm going to be awkward and they'll think I'm crazy, haha.

According to Enter the Vault, VIP tix get you a pre-show meet and great, early entry, and a poster. I'd recommend trying to talk to them as you would talk to any normal person. If you don't trust yourself to speak, it might be a good idea to say as little as possible.

You'll get a grand total of probably 1 minute or so each member if that to chat, so you it'd be hard to fuck it up. It's easy, "congrats on the new album! you guys are awsome, really looking forward to the gig, FUCK YEAH! *raise horns*". Thats usually along the lines i say to bands when i meet them haha.

When I met them, they didn't seem to think I was crazy, and I am the most awkward person in the world, even when I'm not meeting my favourite band. :p So you'll be fine. They're super friendly and nice.