What would annoy you more at Bloodstock...

Joe5now

Watcher in the Sky
Aug 31, 2003
Visit site
Everyone loves first impressions... so what would annoy you more at Bloodstock...
-Someone in full Kappa gear.
-A guy in a Nirvana hoodie with chains tied to his jeans.

It's something I was wondering the other day and I have to say the Nirvana guy would probably annoy me more on first impressions...

Oh yes and anyone join in and create your own choices of things, bands, people anything.

Actually Eagle that's pretty true, but I couldn't bray anyone to save my life, so I'd have to reason with them, or hack them in twain with some medieval instrument of war...

Whatever someone wears doesn't bother me.....but, what would really really annoy me would be a gorgeous babe guitarist with an ESP serpent . It should have been me!!!!!!!

Jealous? Dunno what you are talking about:hotjump:

It's about first impressions! I know they might be very true metalheads (as unlikely as it may seem) but I'm just asking which is more annoying. It's a tough descision to make!

What would really annoy me at Bloodstock is for me to get to Derby only to find out it was all a dream and there never was a Real-Metal Fest at all , now that would hurt even more than a Sea of Sportswear !

Nirvana guy. Reasons? Only one KURT SUCKS sorry sucked I nearly forgot the coward took his own life obviously without a care for his daughter who has had to grow up without a dad. Congratulations to him though he gained a lot of fans through it some who probably were not even born when he did it. I can just feel the respect oozing from my every pore (ohh nooo no sarcasm here much) and next year is the 10th aniversary of his death how many rock stars can you name who have been dead ten years? cause I cant think of any that get the amount of publicity that he does End of rant but still definitly the nirvana dude

Metal Dog said:
Nirvana guy. Reasons? Only one KURT SUCKS sorry sucked I nearly forgot the coward took his own life obviously without a care for his daughter who has had to grow up without a dad. Congratulations to him though he gained a lot of fans through it some who probably were not even born when he did it. I can just feel the respect oozing from my every pore (ohh nooo no sarcasm here much) and next year is the 10th aniversary of his death how many rock stars can you name who have been dead ten years? cause I cant think of any that get the amount of publicity that he does End of rant but still definitly the nirvana dude

It may have been a rant but it was a very valid one. Kurt obviously had little care for anyone around him and he's got so much recognition after his suicide that it's quite sickening.

Just one thing to add...Courtney Love would be absolutely nothing now if it hadn't been for Kurt's death. Okay, no-one really likes her anyway but she'd never be as famous as she is.

Dream Thief said:
It may have been a rant but it was a very valid one. Kurt obviously had little care for anyone around him and he's got so much recognition after his suicide that it's quite sickening.

Just one thing to add...Courtney Love would be absolutely nothing now if it hadn't been for Kurt's death. Okay, no-one really likes her anyway but she'd never be as famous as she is.

glad to see someone agrees with me. Make society a better place stamp out false idols!

Can ANY metal discussion ever be free of Kurt Cobain? In death he haunts the lot of us. I even liked Nirvana when I was fourteen, argh, I liked some shit and a half but I'm fully cured now. Shame that most people never go that way and still insist that Nirvana can play... what's the first thing any teenage boy who gets a guitar for learns? Yes, and in a month he can play the whole Nirvana discography. I just wish Kurt Cobain would now leave everyone alone. Tsk.

grr... nirvana have taken over this thread... yeh i think the nirvana guy would annoy me more cos he would think that he was really metal and that he was cool whereas im presuming any scally would be taking the piss...