What would annoy you more at Bloodstock...

While prehaps not being quite so comedy-orientatedly militant as Jonoleth on this issue... I really fail to see how anyone after listening to awesomely good metal bands can still appriciate, let alone enjoy listening to Nirvana ,for anything but sentimental or amusement reasons.

Now now, let's just calm down 'townie' arguees, we all know what metal is really about. True music and the beer. Anyone who calls people townies in my book must be the opposite, which is usually worse...
almost as bad as bleeding heart liberals, and I know jono is one of those :wave:

who cares to be fair, the internet distorts all, for all i know, despite your name, you could be ok (joke!) but hey... cant we have some good ol' metallic fun, bit of piss taking e.t.c... if someone takes the piss out of metal, i tend to fight back, lets say its my passion... good to see your willing to stand up for what you think mind you...
but i implore you, fight the fight!

Dream Thief said:
:tickled: You are absolutely right there mate. That CoF shirt is only worn by immature kids to provoke reaction.

I have to admit though, I don't actually mind Dimmu Borgir. They are not the most original band around and I don't listen to them often but I couldn't honestly say I hate them.

I really dislike it though, when people wear shirts by bands that they don't even listen to. It kinda reminds me of the young nu-metal fans (usually aged around 10 - 15) that wear Metallica 'Kill em All' shirts yet they only got into them through St. Anger. That really annoys me.

So I can definitely relate to what you said there!!
Yeah pretty much the truth there Ive seen loadsa people with shirts like Mayhem and big fucking baggy jeans and it pretty much digusts me as im sure they have no idea who the hell they are. I remeber one time in the pub when me and girl were having a conversation about metal and she thought Immortal was a nu metal band!! :confused:

I bet some kids would just like to wear kill em all shirst just cos they like st fucking anger!!!!!!!!. They cant see that album is a pile of horse manure and the old metallica is always the best. Its very baaaadddd

@HMS were you at the maiden gig in manchester as after they finished I remember some guiy from liverpool saying how great my patch jacket was. I was just wonderin if it was you that all.

sal666 said:
was speaking to a woman tonite who's 9 year old daughter was really into Nirvana...... I just thought..... you were 2 when he blew his head off..... how sad!!

Sorry I'm Pissed as hell, and very random....... soz :D
sal , your quite often pissed as hell and very random! lol. i beleive we still owe you a gig?i took my step daughter to see Evenescense ( is that how you spell it ?) it was fuckin shite , no songs , no lights and poor sound BUT she had a great time and thourght it was an awsome gig. my point being, shes listening to rock music that will hopefully lead her onto better things. My sons only 8 and his fave bands are Good Shitelot and NOFX ,GC are more than shite but hey, what were you listening to when u were 8 , ( open question)
Chris 4WK