What would be the best SS tour?

TheCrimsonPlague666

A dude who smashes faces
Jan 29, 2008
SD,Cali
In my opinion i would like to see See you next tuesday,The Acacia Strain, and suicide silence co-headline for Necrophagist. I would mostly wish they would play with Decapitated, but nothing you can do about vitek:cry:

SUICIDE SILENCE
THE ACACIA STRAIN
THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD
DESPISED ICON
ALL SHALL PERISH

suicide silence, emmure, the acacia strain. that would be possibly the heaviest show ever

In my opinion i would like to see See you next tuesday,The Acacia Strain, and suicide silence co-headline for Necrophagist. I would mostly wish they would play with Decapitated, but nothing you can do about vitek:cry:

I know SS played a show with CUNT not to long ago. They also played with Winds of Plague and Despised Icon. Probably the best show I ever been to. SO MUCH FUN!

I know SS played a show with CUNT not to long ago. They also played with Winds of Plague and Despised Icon. Probably the best show I ever been to. SO MUCH FUN!

Yah i went to that show in San Diego it was the best show iv been to. id like to see cunt play with them again and possibly all shall perish since there writing new material anyways

suicide silence, emmure, the acacia strain. that would be possibly the heaviest show ever

Emmure is a fucking great band that I just found, everybody should take a listen to them if you haven't already.

Okay, this would be the greatest show, ever.

SUICIDE SILENCE
EMMURE
HEAVEN SHALL BURN
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK

I would kill for this tour. :headbang:

hahah good thread. this ones tough:

SUICIDE SILENCE HEADLINING
WHITECHAPEL
PARKWAY DRIVE
AUGUST BURNS RED
then some shitty opener.

that will never happen, but if it did, there would be blood.:loco:

Emmure is a fucking great band that I just found, everybody should take a listen to them if you haven't already.

Okay, this would be the greatest show, ever.

SUICIDE SILENCE
EMMURE
HEAVEN SHALL BURN
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK

I would kill for this tour. :headbang:

System of a Down lol WTF

The Best Suicide Silence your ever would be. Emmure..Winds Of Plague.. Job for a Cowboy.. and the Black Dahlia Murder and of course suicide... Duh

if you like sick deathcore breakdowns, download "The Somatic Defilement" by Whitechapel. it's a fucking masterpiece. possibly the most brutal band of all time.