What would you listen to before going into battle?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Okay I'm blatantly stealing this idea from another forum cuz I know we'd be getting better answers here. :headbang:

Allright. You're sharpening your sword. You're strapping on your kevlar vest. You're lacing up your gloves. You're pocketing your magazines with ammo. You're filling the gas tank. You're buckling your armor on. You've got your mouthguard in. You're prepared for war. For battle. For invasion. To fight. You're standing at the doorway. You need your adrenaline to start flowing. You need your anger. Your rage. Your power!

What gets played over the loudspeakers?

Iced Earth - The Coming Curse

Just about any Slayer song, but preferably "Behind the Crooked Cross" or "War Ensemble". That would do it for me.

On the other hand, Helloween's "Save Us" is a pretty killer track with some obvious relevance.

Daybreaker said:
MANOWAR - Hand of Doom or Kill With POWER!!!! DIEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I better not be the only one who chooses Manowar.

Ben

HAIL...HAIL...HAIL & KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slayer - Reign in blood
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Metallica - Kill Em All
Exodus - Bonded by Blood

I'm assuming there will be alot of killing to do so the whole Cd's must be played!!!! :devil:

Dr_Metal said:
Slayer - Reign in blood
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Metallica - Kill Em All
Exodus - Bonded by Blood

I'm assuming there will be alot of killing to do so the whole Cd's must be played!!!! :devil:

You MUST check out Dew Scented if you're a huge fan of the above. Think modern death/thrash ala "The Haunted" mixed with the crushing riffage of old school bay area thrash ala the bands you mention above. Killer stuff.

The song that gets me going best would have to be
Wuthering Heights - The Road Goes Ever On.

Then for the actual battle I'd probably want some death metal, like Beyond the Flesh. I'd be really surprised if anyone knows of them though.

Rage - Down
Iced Earth - Violate
Blind Guardian - Into the Storm (is that right? Or is that the intro?)
Metallica - Battery
Angra - Carry On