What would you rather....

haddsie

Feb 8, 2003
New York
Just a little game for fun. :)

1. Would you rather spend a day in the pub with...
(Please select one of following.)
a. Steve Harris
b. Max Cavalera
c. Dani Filth
d. some other musician (please specify, but if you choose a different one, you only get 2 hours in the pub)

2. Would you rather get a half hour opportunity to hit on....
(Assume that the person is single and has had three drinks already.
Please select one of the following.)
a. Pamela Anderson
b. Jenna Jamison
c. Demi Moore
d. some other celebrity (please specify, but if you choose a different one, they've only had one drink)

3. Would you rather have dinner at an LA hot-spot with...
(Please select one of the following.)
a. Martin Scorsese
b. Michael Moore
c. Chris Rock
d. some other Hollywood-type (please specify, but if you choose a different one, you only get a quick brunch)

4. Would you rather....
(Please choose one of the following.)
a. Spend the day in the pub with your answer from #1 above
b. Get a half-hour to seduce your slightly tipsy answer from #2 above
c. Have dinner at the hot-spot with your answer from #3 above

1. b. Max Cavalera 9 years ago
d. Les Claypool today :worship:

2. Hmmm... Pam has hepititus, Jenna is a whore, and Demi is old. But they are all hot, so all three! "Hey baby, I'm a journalist, I could make you famous to a small yet dedicated underground community..."

3. Kevin Smith without a doubt.

4. Day at the pub with Les, San Francisco has some great beer too.

This is a hard one indeed. Of those listed without a doubt Max. Otherwise I couldn't answer this question as there would be a few that I'd kill to do drink with

Lucy Lui but she'll need more than one drink for me to seduce her. :p

Chris Rock cause he is as funny as hell

4. Would you rather....
(Please choose one of the following.)
a. Spend the day in the pub with your answer from #1 above. I wouldn't be able to come up with a good enough pick up line for that sweet Lucy:p I'd be like

*walks up behind and stands there a minute or two*
erm...........erm..........oh...........excuse me miss...Lucy Lui right.....................erm yeah I love your movies...............ok sorry...........................no no it's ok I'll go now.........................no Lucy really no need to send those big ass bouncers here
*runs screaming like a girl*

haddsie said:
Just a little game for fun. :)

a. Steve Harris

d. Rob Halford c.1979....or if they don't have to be real, Kuja from Final Fantasy 9 :p

b. Michael Moore

4. Would you rather....

OR

b. Get a half-hour to seduce your slightly tipsy answer from #2 above if it can be Kuja :p

haddsie said:
Bruce Dickinson.
Naomi Watts.
M Night Shyamlan. He can handle his curry, talk about pulp science fiction and horror. He's approachable.

And then!....I can pose as his brother, go back to Naomi Watts and shag her in the pretence that I can get her a role in my brother's next movie, muwahahaha, and after I ditch her, go down the local brewery for another game of pool with ol' Bruce and persuade him to do this planet a favor and make a follow up to Chemical Wedding.

4. Would you rather....

b. Get a half-hour to seduce your slightly tipsy answer from #2 above
c. Have dinner at the hot-spot with your answer from #3 above
c -> b -> b -> b -> a

:loco:

I'm going to answer my own poll....

Hmmm... it's close between a and b, but I think in the end Max would be more difficult to hang with because he would be angry about something and Steve Harris would just want to kick back, drink a few beers, and have some fun, so I'll go for:
a. Steve Harris

Oh boy, I'm not going for any of the options given, so lots to choose from.... Brad Pitt - a bit obvious and he'd probably have tons of other women to fight off; Jude Law - YUM!, but I get the feeling he's too serious; Orlando Bloom is nice, but I think I actually have a crush on Legolas, the elf, not Orlando, the real person/actor; I think I'll go for Jared Leto because I like him and I think I could get him. :lol:

d. Kirsten Dunst - I think she's kind of cooky and would be fun to hang out with.

4. Would you rather....
OMG, I really want all three. I guess I'll take... hmmm this is really tough... OK, I'll go out for a meal with Kirsten Dunst (maybe we'll become friends and then she can hook me up with Jared Leto).

haddsie said:
4. Would you rather....
OMG, I really want all three. I guess I'll take... hmmm this is really tough... OK, I'll go out for a meal with Kirsten Dunst (maybe we'll become friends and then she can hook me up with Jared Leto).

Forget Leto - stick with Dunst.:Smokedev:

Dark One said:
Can I come?

:yow:
Look at the picture under my name.... I'm just as innocent as a baby lamb playing in the grass and eating dandelions... I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore. :confused:

You belive that, right?

mwahaha :Shedevil:

1. Matthew Barlow
2. Jenna Jameson
3. Warrell Dane (he'd be a friggin crack in that environment)

Jenna, no doubt. I'd buy her a dozen more drinks over the course of the day. And I've come to believe that when alchohol's involved, there's always a window of opportunity. And I'm pretty sure Matt and Warrell would understand that head from Jenna is better than beers with them.

GZ