What ya watching?

Bambi said:
it involves manliness, skill and more manliness basically

i just found me old club have a website now, the posh gets. They barely had jerseys when i played. No pictures of me either :erk: but the bould strangelight and mehdi might recognise the lad holding the cup :tickled:

Untitled-2%20copy.jpg

This is indeed an impressive photograph! Whos your favourite? Mine's the one at the back row, 3rd from left with the headband :Spin:

watched a fucking mad film last night. 'irreversable' french film. did my head right in.
the horriblest thing ever filmed from what i can tell. good though. hardcore reality.

Strangelight said:
This is indeed an impressive photograph! Whos your favourite? Mine's the one at the back row, 3rd from left with the headband :Spin:

he he he i went to school with him and hes the only bogey of the lot lol, he whacked me at my first hurling practice and i won the dropped ball free over him so he hated me cos i was only a kid compared to him. me sis beat him up when we were kids cos he started on me in the school yard but i was too young to remember it,:tickled:

his family were all bogeys too, and he used to use a sunbed all the time and wear his hair all greased back cos he fancied himself something shocking. Knowing me luck he'll see this thread now and i'll be done for :yell:

The Mean Machine - proper footy film
PI - is a great movie
Requiem for a dream - nice one for the drug thread ;)
Lock stock and two smoking barrels - guy ritchie is a winner

these are a bit older i know. lately i watched many not so good films, like Terminator 3, Tomb Raider 2, Matrix Reloaded (was ok though), Anger Management (twas funny, Jack Nicholson rulez). And many others (Hero for example, not me cup of tea, though it was ok).

pagan2002 said:
watched a fucking mad film last night. 'irreversable' french film. did my head right in.
the horriblest thing ever filmed from what i can tell. good though. hardcore reality.

ah yeah ... the rape scene ... and the one with the - what's the word in English - thing you use to 'kill' a fire heh ?

It's not about GUN fire it's about the kind of fire with flames, the one that burns yer know ... and the thing you use in case of fire is supposed to be called 'fire extinguisher'.

Concerning guns..
"Telephone Box". The most pointless film I saw recently. Incredible!
Action is set near phone box (only). Do you know how many magazines can be spent while perforating such a small and fragile object?

pagan2002 said:

Yeh. That fire extinguisher -scene especially did my head in :ill: After the club rectum I had to hold my vomit for the whole lenght of the remaining movie. I will never watch this again. Good it was, yes.