What ya watching?

Crack Hitler said:
Yeh. That fire extinguisher -scene especially did my head in :ill: After the club rectum I had to hold my vomit for the whole lenght of the remaining movie. I will never watch this again. Good it was, yes.

yeah..or when the girl gets raped for like 4 or 5 minutes...thats hardcore too.

As for the good movies I've seen lately, just watched Donnie Darko for the second time. Still fucks my brain like no other. And I finally saw The Last of the Mohicans, great stuff! Went to see T2 from the big screen for the first time in my life. Whoa :hotjump:

Plus I found a new favourite little drama/love/relationship movie called Before Sunrise (haven't seen it before). It was perfect for what it was. Really down to earth and sympathetic. Both Hawke and Delpy were just great and natural. Didn't seem like acting to me. Beautiful little gem in my dvd shelf now. Gotta watch it again soon!

oe said:
ringu is awesome dora, check it out.

Second that! Check Darkwater too. Bloody hell it freaked me out :eek: and Kairo (aka Pulse). Really interesting and melancholic (not to mention scary at some points). And the remake of ringu ain't that bad either (the american one).

oe said:
battle royale is boss too...and audition..these are japanese movies..the whole ring trilogy are a must-see.

Depending on your sense of humor, check Visitor Q, too. Some might not find dad using his prostitute daughter or fucking corpses (and gettin stuck) that funny, but me and my mates were rolling on the floor. Surprisingly hilarious :D

e0944.jpg

It was nice looking and stuff and some of the effects were cool, but it lacked something. Like a decent plot. Or any plot at all.

If I wanted to see people playing a multiplayer game for two hours, I could go sit behind my mates back while he's playing Unreal-tournament or something..

oe said:
battle royale is boss too...and audition..these are japanese movies..the whole ring trilogy are a must-see.
ah, ok.. just wanted to ask if you spoke bout tha us one..
audition.. that one i couldnt really watch at the end, but check Visitor Q, thats wonderful. About a killer father who fucks a dead body at home after fucking his daughter for money cos shes a whore and a heroinist bitch mother milking herself gallons and a Visitor who walks on streets and randomly hits ppls head ... :) really fantastic as they made me cry at the happiend of this real Family Life. Miike is a pervert anyway..

oh, i see it was mentioned below..
and check Grave of the fireflies (war drama anime)! fuckin cruel.

Crack Hitler said:
It was nice looking and stuff and some of the effects were cool, but it lacked something. Like a decent plot. Or any plot at all.
yeah mate, but it was just this game thing. i guess they could have had her character deepened or sumthin', s/thing with her past or whatever.

but that's heading to something different then.

If I wanted to see people playing a multiplayer game for two hours, I could go sit behind my mates back while he's playing Unreal-tournament or something..
it was a bit more relaxing not playing this game myself i must confess - i saw it at 10 in the moring at this festivel, and my sister fell asleep during it. moron.

As for animes, yous should check Rurouni Kenshi (aka Samurai X) OVA -series (straight to video release in japan). There's two dvd's in total and even tho it's a prequel to a long series which I've never seen, I loved it. Good samurai action with good lovestory.

toolsofthetrade said:
yeah mate, but it was just this game thing. i guess they could have had her character deepened or sumthin', s/thing with her past or whatever.

but that's heading to something different then.

Yeah but that's exactly why I found the movie boring and useless. There was nothing there but the game. I'm glad tho they didn't decide to make it a football movie, eh.

Yeah but you see there was more to the movie than the game. In this case football. Good drama from cultural crashes, some comedy and warm hearted script. Plus two charismatic leading ladies. Everything Avalon lacked.

shit. I still haven't seen it... usually when I feel like renting a movie, it's on my hangover day, so understandably I really don't want to see mr. Lynch's movies in that state of mind :cool:

Bound was hot too :D