What you think of this mix

Oct 22, 2007
Needs vocals obviously, but i'm not sure about this mix.

Drums sound like a computer to me. And i dunno- maybe you guys can think of a way to "fix" it and make it sound like a multimillion dollar budget record haha

Song

OT: just saw you're from Montpellier. Do you now the guys from Sequoia?

I don't know them personally but i've been in touch with some of them on MSN or via email occasionally.

They're not from Montpellier but from Perpignan (approx. 200 Km south of Montpellier), but they parted ways one year ago or something and i know that one of their (ex) guitar player is living in Montpellier right now (we got in touch to do music together but it never happened finally )

How come you know this band ? They were pretty underground... (which does not mean they sucked... far from it... IMO they were very good)

Are you using Drumkit From Hell, or is this the EZX??
just was curious if you used the Grooves, or did you write this drum part? It sounds cool.

I don't know them personally but i've been in touch with some of them on MSN or via email occasionally.

They're not from Montpellier but from Perpignan (approx. 200 Km south of Montpellier), but they parted ways one year ago or something and i know that one of their (ex) guitar player is living in Montpellier right now (we got in touch to do music together but it never happened finally )

How come you know this band ? They were pretty underground... (which does not mean they sucked... far from it... IMO they were very good)
they played a show over here in belgium some years ago (Herk-de-Stad) ;). One of my first hardcore gigs ever, I must've been 14 years old or something :)