What your signature is supposed to mean...

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
Ok So I'm doing this thread mainly bacause of Elysian, but everyone might as well join in.

Mine is about X Japan, legendary Japanese Metal band that features a kick ass Keyboard/piano/Drums virtuoso (Yoshiki), and probably the only one you will find with these qualities.

Check out

X Japan - Silent Jelousy
X Japan - X

Uhhh, my sig really sucks but the F-18s in my sig are just there because I couldn't find an animated GIF of an SR-71A and I've got a cover for an album of a very good Canadian metal band and . . . the VFR thingie is just . . . a pilot thing. :loco:

^John West Tuna :) They broadcast that advert for ages over here!

Mine is about my name is earl, and how kickass that new tv show is and the other part is that if your g/f dont want sex, punch her and have it anyway :)

mine is quite simple...

rusty nail + no lube + ear = ear fucking with a rusty nail with no lube = AYDY?

and the bottom image is something i made from the emptywords.org website, took a lot of work to make

Mine is just full of bullshit which basically represents my personality.

The Official Turbo signature was created by a mate called Ben. The gal with the pink knickers and the suggestive actions was stolen off www.upskirt.co.uk/forum, the other animation, I ent got a clue. The Turbo recommended forums are, www.metalism.co.uk, a really cool site and potentially becoming more interesting threads than this shit. The other link, http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Shirley_Mafia/index.php , is a forum made by myself which explains the fact that its tacky, and is basically a fuck around forum which i post irrelevant articles about topics I know fuck all about.