What your signature is supposed to mean...

I made mine cuz I was bored but ummm its part of the cover of Swallow the Sun's new album. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

mine is a homage to one of my favorite vocalists, and if you dont know who she is, slap yourself nice and hard in the face :Spin:

The "I Like You..." quote is from Stewie Griffin

And the other quote from Alachi...is self explanatory......:D

^^ @ DarkStealth233: I like your sig about the tootsie pops!:lol:

That quote from Office Space sums me up perfectly. I am a pretty hard worker, but some things that I could careless about or have no effect on me never get done.(like mowing the lawn for example)

The Star Wars ytmnd and the LoTr gifs are just two things I found that I thought to be funny and added them into my sig. Those are always scheduled to change.

Mine has my favorite band's logo....the Scorpions. i love the scorpions. and one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies...American Psycho. no no no, its not from Bodom Beach Terror because i looove alexi so much holy shit! that movie was around quite some time before HCDR. coincidence that they quoted one of my favorite movies? id think so...they covered my favorite band too, the Scorpions. yes Joonas....Dont Stop at the Top is a Scorpions song...you fucking retard.