What your signature is supposed to mean...

Jani Laiho said:
Mine has my favorite band's logo....the Scorpions. i love the scorpions. and one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies...American Psycho. no no no, its not from Bodom Beach Terror because i looove alexi so much holy shit! that movie was around quite some time before HCDR. coincidence that they quoted one of my favorite movies? id think so...they covered my favorite band too, the Scorpions. yes Joonas....Dont Stop at the Top is a Scorpions song...you fucking retard.

Man that's one kick ass cover.

Mine is exacly what it seems.
Me and my buddies south park cartoon style :D
bisturi is my nickname since high school, and bisturi=scalpel.
'Galera da chapação'=the drunken folks
It's all in portguese because it's direct linked from another guy's site.

my sig from left to right:
The Sony MXP 3000 console from the first year studio,(i need to get a pic of the board i use this year, its even sweeter) Pic of me at The Wick in london, My Progressive Death Metal band Möltar, and of course a classic family guy moment in loop 'You have to push back a little, you got to get a little rough. Oh God Peter hit me, ahhow!". heh

I made my sig myself a good while back with Photoshop. I used to have a sig to match my avatar, both made by a friend of mine, but I have since misplaced the sig, so I decided to use the old one that I made. I'm not really too great at photoshop, but as you can see from the sig, when I screw around, i can make some cool effects:cool:

mine is pretty obvious IMO. just me, SoS and her sister hanging out at Summer breeze open air. text is a quote from a totally crazy guy (which kind of fits the pic ;)) and the website is plain metal. go and check it out. especially heavenscent: there're more pics of the turmion kätilöt guys, hehe *G*

Uh mine means... Alexi is a thirsty guy? I dunno, just made it for another thread in here a while ago.

BloodyScalpel said:
Mine is exacly what it seems.
Me and my buddies south park cartoon style :D

ye you fckin bastard stole my idea, damn ya ;)

like missery said, mine also shows me and my soulmates; eu racing team because we go to as many live gigs/festivals as possible in different countries and get pissed there, then sleep in our car most of the time...but we didn't invent the name ourselves...the song party hard fits our attitude at these times...and the link to one of my friend's homepage with lots of cool pics.

We don't have a president but this is our minister of culture who went on a Dissection gig with his son and he even bought a wristband saying 'Swedish death metal'. Try to find a more metal minister than that!

09b9edf1.jpg

And what about my signature then? It's just a couple of quotes from serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer (because I'm too lazy to fix some pretty/cool/funny picture).