whatever happen to opethiansoul?

i_like_catfish said:
I usually come here as a geust, and the gang is all here

Bumblefoot oyo lina Belial greatphoenix

awwww, I'm part of the gang? :D *feels special*

I've been wondering where he's been myself. I miss his crazy antics :p I've come to conclude that he's been really busy with schoolwork and he'll probably be back pretty soon. *shrugs* not sure

:zombie:

haha! dictionary.com only lists two suggestions:

gust

:zombie: I'll concede it's the latter.

ja ja

we're ALL part of the gang

I just listed off the top of my head, ya know?

Yup.

As for the guest, bit

I DID mean guest

Not... er... geust

Looks kinda like goost, don't it? Biotch. ;)

i_like_catfish said:
ja ja | we're ALL part of the gang | I just listed off the top of my head, ya know? | Yup. | As for the guest, bit | I DID mean guest | Not... er... geust | Looks kinda like goost, don't it? Biotch. ;)

May I politely ask why you come here as a guest and never post? :err: and how do you know OpethianSoul?

Hexxan said:
im not part of the gang? :cry:

I've been left out too!!! *WAAAAAAAAH!*
cry.gif

GreatPhoenix said:
May I politely ask why you come here as a guest and never post? :err: and how do you know OpethianSoul?

Shy, I guess. You guys all seem so close-knit.

:: warmth, fuzziness ::

Plus, what could I possibly say? I'm not clever, I'm not witty, but I can swiftly beat down a fucka. Yup. And as for the OS question.. I was reading a thread started by Bumblefoot from December that was on the main Chat/Off-topic page and saw a post by OS and wondered why there aren't any new posts by this guy. I'd ask the same about you if YOU suddenly stopped posting, ya know? From afar, I know all o' yas basic personality quirks and his were very... moreso. Plus, he was a really thorough typist.

To politely answer your question, Mr. Great. Spermsucker.

i_like_catfish said:
Shy, I guess. You guys all seem so close-knit.

:: warmth, fuzziness ::

Plus, what could I possibly say? I'm not clever, I'm not witty, but I can swiftly beat down a fucka. Yup. And as for the OS question.. I was reading a thread started by Bumblefoot from December that was on the main Chat/Off-topic page and saw a post by OS and wondered why there aren't any new posts by this guy. I'd ask the same about you if YOU suddenly stopped posting, ya know? From afar, I know all o' yas basic personality quirks and his were very... moreso. Plus, he was a really thorough typist.

To politely answer your question, Mr. Great. Spermsucker.
I wouldn't say we're all close knit. There's some here that get along better than others, and we all sort of know each other but nahhhhh not closely knit. And what I do in my own time is none of your business. :p