Stuff I'm REALLY ashamed of buying...

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Foo fighters ( i was a nirvana fan when a kid :cry: )

Im still trying to get rid off all those

I'll take em ,, I love Nirvana and FF ,, I think that Nirvana was one of the greatest bands man !!

ahh stuff I regret buying!
Steve Vai - Fire Garden
The Offspring - americana
Sepultura - Against

Fear Factory - I can't even remember the name ,, but it was good that I did buy it cause I traded it for A Perfect Circle which is now one of my favorite bands

I once bought Will smith when I was 10 years old...
Also, I bought a Limp bizkit album, don't remeber the title, the one with nookie on it, 2 years ago. At a party we just smacked that CD against the wall and try to burn it, didn't work out very well.
Luckily my taste has changed.

PanterA's Official LIVE?? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? That CD is pure energy & aggression, and a worthwhile addition to any collection.. sometimes I just dont understand...

More like 101 fake. I tell you a studio album with added screams would have been cheaper than all the ammount of technology used to clean the songs and audience noises to the point it the 101 name makes me laugh so hard i run the risk of pissing my pants each time i hear it. Along with the Biohazard live cds they gotta be the worst and more fake live albums i own and i hate them both, a live cd should be like that L.A. live cd from Death, its SUPPOSED to sound raw and primitive because that is the escence of live, showing how good can you be in poor sound situations and making the best you can out of your mistakes if you at all change the sound you get from live recording it becomes studio work and it should not have something as stupid as 101 proof. 101 proof of pure bullshit is what i got that cd alone made me forget i ever liked pantera and lets not get into the whole reinventing the steel mess.

Originally posted by leadfoot256
for some reason i bought a Living Color tape..it was only about 50 cents:)

Yes, I also have a Living Colour cd. It had a red cover, and I had seen Vernon Reid on VH1 before. He seemed intelligent so I decided to get the cd at a used store for only $2 or so.

I also agree that Foo Fighters and Nirvana are great. I admit that some of FF's stuff isn't that great, but I respect Dave Grohl a lot. I think he is a good artist. He went from playing drums in a ground-breaking band to leading another well-known band singing and playing guitar. I think he's a cool guy. :p

Hehe, I thought about that when I was typing it. FF...I usually do associate that with Fear Factory. Were you speaking to me about buying them? I am not really into them that much. I just respect him. Thanks anyway.

Sepultura - Roots
I really liked the song when it came out.. and I rushed in the store to get it.. only to feel disappointed a few listenings later..

I bought Manhole - All Is Not Well after seeing them live in '96 and since then I've never been able to figure out why...

Also Dreams Of Sanity - Komödia is one I rarely listen to these
days... everything else I own still gets some rotation