What's Everybody Listening To Today?

Well, I listened to Vol 8 on the way to work. When I was at work, I had to just sing my own songs(sometimes outloud but mostly just in my head), cuz i'm not allowed to have music there. So lets see...Prong(snap your fingers; rude awakening), Megadeth(99 ways to die), Anthrax of course(any).
And then, just to mess with the coworkers..Man Eater..although I cant remember who did that song. (Whoahoh here she comes..watch out boy, she'll chew you up...etc). LOL

:)
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance
Stavesacre - Speakeasy
Stavesacre - Collective
Depeche Mode - Various CD's
The Apex Theory - Topsy Turvy
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed Americian
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik

Well... my stereos have spewed the crap out lately of these albums...

King Diamond - Abigail II: The Revenge
Running Wild - The Brotherhood
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings

And then I've went a bit nostalgic a couple of times...
Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction
Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Originally posted by pickykitty
Well, I listened to Vol 8 on the way to work. When I was at work, I had to just sing my own songs(sometimes outloud but mostly just in my head), cuz i'm not allowed to have music there. So lets see...Prong(snap your fingers; rude awakening), Megadeth(99 ways to die), Anthrax of course(any).
And then, just to mess with the coworkers..Man Eater..although I cant remember who did that song. (Whoahoh here she comes..watch out boy, she'll chew you up...etc). LOL

HALL & OATES:lol:

Man, I hate that. Yesterday, someone got me with "The Heart of Rock 'n Roll" by Huey Lewis. I carried that song like herpes all damn day. Every time I thought it was gone, I'd hear myself going, "Detroit! Unh! Heart of rock 'n roll!" Bastard....

j

LOL @ Aj for knowing that was Hall & Oats! :lol:

I apologize for any brain damage I may have caused you all as the result of having that song stuck in your head. I'll leave you now with.................Dire Straits -

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free

*runs away before you people beat me up*

Originally posted by pickykitty
LOL @ Aj for knowing that was Hall & Oats! :lol:

I apologize for any brain damage I may have caused you all as the result of having that song stuck in your head. I'll leave you now with.................Dire Straits -

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free

*runs away before you people beat me up*

At least you don't have the dam ChumbaWumba song in your head! "I get knocked down, and I get up again",,,,, oh shit! now it's in my head!

Cheerz!

"Revelation" is what is on deck right now. That album rules my freaking mind. The 9 year wait between albums was worth it, when you get something this exceptional.

Later I might pop in my "Hussies of Rock" disc I burned the other day---strictly Sheryl Crow and Shirley Manson. Love 'em both, and they make a nice contrast when listened to consectutively.

For this weekend, when I head to the cabin, it's probably going to be Bush-Era Anthrax and Iron Maiden!!!

Then a whole shitload of Blatz, and maybe I will :puke: :puke: :puke: