Whats in YOUR guitar case?

ESP case: Nothing...except the custom ESP

Gibson case: bag of picks...and gothic V

Jackson Custom 1 : Doesn't exist yet...due in may :(
Jackson Custom 2 : Doesn't exist...placing order this week...

:p

Mammoth said:
Oh let me guess... The Metal Maiden?

Well actually I think Tut's little leather gimp brother is in the leftmost one! :lol: Carried by no other than Enrique Iglesias!!!!
god damnit, you people just like to make me feel like a celebrity in these forums right?
even on threads i don't even post somebody remembers me :lol:
shit :p

When I was younger I used to hide there condoms coz my mom never looked inside my guitar case :D Now she knows that I'm not her little Ralf anymore so I dont need to hide them lol All my friends hid everything thay wanted to keep secret inside guitar cases, I dont know why parents never look inside of those? Now I have there ususal guitar stuff: Ibanez, extra strap, picks, whammy, polishing cloth, notebook, tools etc...

Ralf said:
When I was younger I used to hide there condoms coz my mom never looked inside my guitar case :D Now she knows that I'm not her little Ralf anymore so I dont need to hide them lol All my friends hid everything thay wanted to keep secret inside guitar cases, I dont know why parents never look inside of those? Now I have there ususal guitar stuff: Ibanez, extra strap, picks, whammy, polishing cloth, notebook, tools etc...
:)

~metal_maiden~ said:
@NeedledWarheart: You probably are... that's why you're a true gentleman, unlike most of the pervs on this board. ;)
Or unlike most of the pervs he simply had no sex... :loco:

hes ok. . you shoulda seen when i posted a pic of singer from a band. . he looked just like him. . .kinda. . .