What's next for Kalmah?

Warheart2

The Victorious One
Nov 24, 2001
Rijeka, Croatia
Visit site
I think they shouldn't take a 3 year break like they did between Swampsong and Black Waltz. I think they should release a DVD or a new album next year, or make a EUROPEAN TOUR.

so true, a full european tour would kick ass.
with CoB and Norther !!!
seriously 3 years is way too much indeed.
keep us informed!

a europe touring would kickass! even so i live in portugal im thinking its dificult for kalmah to come here. but yeah, my advice to kalmah is to talk to the laber or manager, to get a tour.

bands don't progress enough to release a cd in one year. they need to wait 2 to 3 years minimum. truth

^ True. However I was just fine with the Swamplord-They Will Return-Swampsong line all being released a year apart! I think they should definitely do some heavy touring, maybe write some stuff along the way, and release the next album in a year or two. However much time it takes to make a kickass album a la The Black Waltz.

edit: My bad, swamplord = 2000 twr = 2002

hmm maybe 2 years or a year and a half, but as I said, to keep the fans active, release a DVD and then maybe a single in a year or less then after that in a year or less release an album they should activly tour Europe (although Japan or USA will give the band a great boost!)
Just look at what COB, Norther and EToS did, they all released singles (although EToS release only 1 and no DVD).

Kalma|-| said:
hmm maybe 2 years or a year and a half, but as I said, to keep the fans active, release a DVD and then maybe a single in a year or less then after that in a year or less release an album they should activly tour Europe (although Japan or USA will give the band a great boost!)
Just look at what COB, Norther and EToS did, they all released singles (although EToS release only 1 and no DVD).
maybe a single or a ep in a year and then a year and a half after that a cd. that would be cill.
:)

Azzor1911 said:
so true, a full european tour would kick ass.
with CoB and Norther !!!
seriously 3 years is way too much indeed.
keep us informed!
eh,that would'nt really wrk out. If you tour with 2 bands in the same category it will harder to get more poeple. If you get some differnet bands then you will get more poeple to go Ex(COB+ AA) Im sure half the poeple there were AA fans

average stalker said:
when i saw that tour 1/2 the people were there for Trivium :erk:. there does need to be some type of variety for a tour to work, and if Kalmah was to tour i sure as hell would want it to be with a better band than Norther.

I heard when they were in Canada (forget where), like 3/4 of the fans were AA fans and they booed and threw stuff at Trivium hehehe

Heh, when I saw Amon Amarth with COB, somebody spit on the Trivium singer and the little douchebag threatened to get security and kick him out.

I boo'ed Matt Heafy (Trivium singer) and they threatened to kick me out as well. I started a "trivium sucks" chant and matt spit on me :| UNFORTUNATELY, I Trivium keeps getting booked for shows I want to go to, and I have seen them FOUR FUCKING TIMES. God I hate them.