What's next for Kalmah?

WTF are you talking about? Just because it took them 3 years to release The Black Waltz doesn't mean that they need 3 years to do an album. How do you know they didn't write 25 songs in that 3 year period? They just were waiting to finish those later. They're obviously not out there touring their asses off, so what makes you think they aren't working on a new album? I guarantee Kalmah will NEVER release a bad CD.

Im not saying they should w8 3 years, im just saying 8 months sounds a little short. Around 1-2 years sounds good to me.

It would be nice for a band to release an album every year, but your right, they wouldnt be as good as if they waited for a longer time.

people dont forget the early albums. only 12 month (sorta) to make each album. 8 months its almos a year, and as it been said, maybe kalmah made some new songs during the black waltz season and not puted them in the black waltz

HatewarE said:
Anyone already know that Kalmah will (probably) release a new album in May 2007? :p (it's on the Spinefarm homepage)
But I wouldn't mind if they release it later than announced as long as it's just better than any of their past releases

Im not seeing this information on Spinefarm.

I think they should tour Europe aswell... with a few UK dates and not just London on the bill. I also think they should take time with their next album (2 years) and stockpile the great idea's that they come up with. I also think they should mix the growls and screams on the next album because I think both styles of vox are awesome.

Warheart2 said:
I think they shouldn't take a 3 year break like they did between Swampsong and Black Waltz. I think they should release a DVD or a new album next year, or make a EUROPEAN TOUR.

fuck that american tour with bodom and norther!

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
WTF are you talking about? Just because it took them 3 years to release The Black Waltz doesn't mean that they need 3 years to do an album. How do you know they didn't write 25 songs in that 3 year period? They just were waiting to finish those later. They're obviously not out there touring their asses off, so what makes you think they aren't working on a new album? I guarantee Kalmah will NEVER release a bad CD.

I think that they give so much time for their personal life. Obviosly they don't know how famous they are. But why not, maeby Antti got a 100 of songs ready but they ain't have time to rehears or record them. I'm waiting for the next album....