What's next for Kalmah?

eggo said:
I boo'ed Matt Heafy (Trivium singer) and they threatened to kick me out as well. I started a "trivium sucks" chant and matt spit on me :| UNFORTUNATELY, I Trivium keeps getting booked for shows I want to go to, and I have seen them FOUR FUCKING TIMES. God I hate them.

haha yeah matt heafy is a fucking douche. when i saw bodom and amon amarth in denver a while back he spent 3/4 of the set not playing his music or singing, but shouting at the crowd to "fucking mosh you pussies! aren't you metal denver! what the fuck!?"

yeah trivium sucks balls. i wish kalmah would tour. if they do i hope they play classics. the new cd is cool but just not as creative.

its fine if you listen to it like this
image.php

Australia is finally getting some aweosme international acts. (Dragonforce, Kreator soon, Queensryce, Blind Guardian next year I think)

Hopefully they will come here.

@ above :lol:

Emo's out. errmm... yeahhh a good idea...Kalmah should put a sample of a new song every 30-45 days..then change the sound for the album...
After 10 Samples...they should be ready to make an album...they have 10 to 15 months to make an album of 10 songs...not taht bad..but i prefer them to take their time..cuz to play the KALMAH way..u must be inspired..no inpiration means shit..just listen to new COB stuff.. i think Britney Spears wrote their songs..exept the one " Are You Dead Yet ? " .. that is a little kickass song...anyway..

At Bodom: I spit on Matt Heafy during a solo myself :kickass:
Like 10 others spit on him too haha. He challenged the people that were spitting on him to "face him" HAHA
Our massive Trivium sucks chants and fuck you chants were awesome, they were louder than their shitty music
At In Flames: He was getting pissed off for people spitting on him but no one sotpped

Anyone already know that Kalmah will (probably) release a new album in May 2007? :p (it's on the Spinefarm homepage)
But I wouldn't mind if they release it later than announced as long as it's just better than any of their past releases

HatewarE said:
Anyone already know that Kalmah will (probably) release a new album in May 2007? :p (it's on the Spinefarm homepage)
But I wouldn't mind if they release it later than announced as long as it's just better than any of their past releases

WTF? This is new to me. Okay so let's do some math real quick..

Spinefarm is saying May of 2007? So that is only...8 MONTHS AWAY!? So if their proposing 8 months, we should expect about 16. Which is still totally fkn sweet.

An album so soon? I know more Kalmah would be great but are they really going to be able to produce a good quality album in 8 months?

Personally if this is true i think they should not rush it.