whats now for andy sneap¿

I suppose I should update it.

I'm just back home, little break on megadeth as they do this priest tour and continue to write, we have all drums, bass and rhythms track recorded.
I'm working hard on Hell album, just 2 vocals with martin left to do then mix, Sabbat DVD I have 3 live tracks to mix and I'm playing greece this weekend, exodus, entombed and Sabbat in Athens. Live Onslaught album to mix and Arch Enemy mix too in the next 3 weeks, talking with a couple of other bands also then get this Megadeth wrapped up.

I love how familiar that scheduling sounds, though of course on a much higher level than I know. Busy as always! Did you guys ditch the Line 6 gear for rhythms this time round, Andy?
I rather like the rhythm sound on that record, line 6 or not. I gotta say though, I'm not surprised that Arch Enemy have returned to Sneap for something. Their last one did not sound right... on several levels...

Can we get some more studio photos on the site, Andy? You know we love that shit :lol:

Is it REALLY "Rust In Peace mark 2" Andy? I heard that's what Dave was calling it....

Can't wait to hear it anyway. Since Risk, every album has got progressively better so if this follows suit I will be delighted.

Is it REALLY "Rust In Peace mark 2" Andy? I heard that's what Dave was calling it....

Can't wait to hear it anyway. Since Risk, every album has got progressively better so if this follows suit I will be delighted.

Dan, Dave said "I'm not gonna say it's RIP part II..." in an early press statement, exactly to avoid people getting their hopes up for something that won't happen.