Do you know who Andy Sneap is?

Do you actually know who is Andy Sneap and what he's done?

• Of course I do.

Votes: 286 85.4%
  • Kind of, I think I've heard some of his work.

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • I have no idea who the man is.

Votes: 17 5.1%

• Total voters
aqmZf.jpg

I like Andy's work. He's a genius at what he does and that goes without saying, but specifying who is a more "true" member of the forum by the level of their Andy-knowledge automatically means that you want to make it clear that his more devoted fans are somehow better forum members than others. Is that what you're trying to accomplish here? So you create a thread to set yourself on a podium?

I feel like this place is more than even Andy ever could've hoped. It's like the Gearslutz of the metal world. There are members like Ermz f.ex. who have helped thousands of people mix better and there was no talk about Andy in those tutorials.

And what is it with people whining about Andy not writing on this forum? He most likely just doesn't have the time to answer all the million questions everyone asks on this forum every day.

...and yet another thread where you start your smart-ass stuff.
go match-eq some better personality or something and then apply it to your brain, cause this current brain impulse of yours has a lot of nasty frequencies

LOL, read those two messages above and tell me which of them has "nasty frequencies".

My message was positive. I said only good things about this forum.

And btw, match EQ rules.

LOL, read those two messages above and tell me which of them has "nasty frequencies".

My message was positive. I said only good things about this forum.

And btw, match EQ rules.

Yours has, nobody was talking about being better members or anything, but you have to come and be all "just" and smart and bitch about something. Just answer the question and move on.