Do you know who Andy Sneap is?

Do you actually know who is Andy Sneap and what he's done?

• Of course I do.

Votes: 286 85.4%
  • Kind of, I think I've heard some of his work.

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • I have no idea who the man is.

Votes: 17 5.1%

• Total voters

P-E

Munchkin
Jul 31, 2008
Montreal, QC
After all this talk of the Sneap forum being hijacked and leaving no room for Andy's work, I thought about it and figured pretty much every new person on here doesn't know much about Andy Sneap, which is why I ask this simple question :

Do you actually know who is Andy Sneap and what he's done (his work)? Please be honest, the poll results aren't public anyway.

With all due respect to Andy (a great deal) the forum has grown WELL beyond just the scope of discussing him and his productions.

^ Agreed!

@Trevoire520 Pretty sure Andy was looking to have some time off recording to play music some more. I wouldn't bet my life on it though, I heard that a few months ago, but it would make sense since we haven't heard about new contracts recently.

I'm quite surprised so many people know haha, I guess that if the Sturgis forum weren't open, then there would be more people who wouldn't know about him. :p

the pleasant spirit behind the walls of metal kept me reading here.
knowing?...who knows anything... :Smokedev:

Even though i don't really care who did what album as long as that album sounds good to my ears, i still know which ones have Andys' magic on them.

And i miss the good old days when Andy actually posted here from time to time.

Wasn't he the guy that mixed Linkin Park's albums? Nah I don't think so..

Yeah it's him.

It's this AE guy, isn't he?

Lame joke is lame, no matter how many people repeat it ._.

I have to confess that i dont know what hes working on currently. But i sure do hope he will be able to drop a line from time to time! It sucks that by the time i got here he wasnt much active anymore but i sure loved readibg what he had to say while searching old threads. Guy also seems like a really nice person

Nope wouldnt have a clue who the man is

Thanks for the great Forum Though Guys:)

S1770