What's Shakin' your tin?

I've only been listening to metal for 28 years so forgive me for only just starting to listen to Kreator and Death Angel last week (not coincidentally because of the tour announcement).

VERY annoyed it took me so long, but I've never really been into thrash outside of the big 4.

I've only been listening to metal for 28 years so forgive me for only just starting to listen to Kreator and Death Angel last week (not coincidentally because of the tour announcement).

VERY annoyed it took me so long, but I've never really been into thrash outside of the big 4.

Some amazing thrash right there. Pissed I will miss their tour, what a strong double bill.

Enemy of God is probably my favourite modern thrash album, and Death Angel's first couple since their reunion are excellent.

Yeah, I walked around the city looking for it. Even went to to the specialty metal shop and he told me he doesn't get new releases because no-one wants to buy them. I just kinda looked at him and left. So yeah, I ordered it on line and it turned up in a couple of days.

It's also on Spotify.