What's the beef between Billy, Charlie, Scott, etc...?

Honesty-Integrity-Friendship-Family, This is my code. I live it, Maybe it's my own fault that I expect my friends and bandmates to have the same standard as mine. But that's just who I am.

Yo,

Imma Teya,scotti Owntim Stuk Mee Wif A Bigie Owd Azz Bil Fom Denny's Inn N.y.c. Muthafaka Bee Sayun:
"yo I Gotta Sine Sum Autografs An Chit Givme Sum Mo Kofee Ibe Rit Bak",
Den Da Muthafaka Lef An Ma Homie Azz Hadtu Clene Dishez An Chit Fo 5 Owers Cuz Scotti Stuk Mee Wif Da Bil.
Yo An Chek Dis......charlie Bea Kokbloka An Chit,yo Dat Witeboi Wuz Getun Da Blok Inma Groov.yo Ihada Finn Wutegurl An Chit Den Charlie Dun Tawk Sum Smak An Den Stowl Ma Peece Fo Da Nite
:( Dam Yawl I Ain Neva Takud Tu Scotti Or Charliee Sinze Den,muthafakaz Candbe Truzted.

Daz Y I Ownla Hangg Wif Billy, Hea Tru Metal Mofo Gangsta Fom Hoboken..........

- Da N.w.p. !!!!!!

Buzzard said:
Honesty-Integrity-Friendship-Family, This is my code. I live it, Maybe it's my own fault that I expect my friends and bandmates to have the same standard as mine. But that's just who I am.
That's too bad. I always thought you guys had a great, fun band relationship. You can "see" it on Live at Budakon.

its a sad day for the metal world, but billy has his reasons and like scott said in his alpha mail " Im a Asshole". I tend to belive that............

Yo I Heer Dat Owd Skool Dawg,scotti Bea Frontun Muthafaka ,yawl Noe Heain Downe Wif Da Givan Da Luv,homie Ain Makun Heawl "acktun" An Chit.imma Teya Billy Betta Of Duin Hiz Own Thang Wifowt Da Frontun Niggqaz Liks Scotti..............

Yo Telun Lik Id Iz - Cen Ya Dig Id>?

N.w.p.!!

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Im looking forward to the new NA album should be brillant, i would love a brutal truth reunion :hotjump:
The music of both bands was tr00, although the environmentalist and civil rights lyrics are enough to make me puke bright red blood.

Mixed feelings for both bands.

I could give a fuck about the supposed beef between all these guys...I prefer to listen to the music and not get lost in "why are musicians dissing one another" land.