What's the deal with bruno the pig?

The secret track (#8) on something wild, is called "bruno the pig" and has about 15 seconds of something... I can't hear anything but my cd says that there is audio output... Can anyone explain this or what is being said/played?

+ALSO+

Does anyone know of a site to buy rare metal cd's? I'm looking in particular for a cd by an awesome Dannish melodic death band called "Autumn Leaves," if anyone has this album or knows where I could get it, I would DEEPLY appreciate... btw it was on voices of wonder/serious entertainment label. Thanks

Originally posted by Cerberus
The track I think your talking about is just Janne playing some keyboard parts, but I never new it was called Bruno the Pig.

No no no. Incorrect. They final Keyboard solo is part of the track 7. And Janne did not played that solo. Aleksi and Ale did it in Studio. By the way, I think that name, "bruno the pig", its a fuckin joke of someone who was fillin' info at CDDB archives. No? And track 8 is not an error. Perhaps a security system???? (If yeah, it dont work! Haha)

Its on track 8 for me too.

Nihilist, try out www.musicstack.com they have some rare shit in cd and lp form, and i believe theyre used. sometimes the prices are high for the rare stuff (sometimes about 19-20).