what'S the deal with those two cd packages?

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
you can buy (at least here in germany) a "In memory EP / Dreaming neon black 2-CD " and a "Nevermore / The politics of ecstasy 2-CD " package. does anyone know if there's something different to the single cds? are they in a two cd box or have they a special barn shed or soemthing? can anyone help me?

Well her in Greece these two CD packages are nothing more than the two normal CDs packaged in a cardboard. The only special about them is the cardboard. If you already have the CDs and you are out of money don't buy! Then again you are not a real fan if you don't own all CD, Vinyl LPs, CD singles, cardboards, 7" vinyl singles, 12" vinyl singles. If that is the case I would kindly request not to post again in this forum.:lol: :lol:

Then again you are not a real fan if you don't own all CD, Vinyl LPs, CD singles, cardboards, 7" vinyl singles, 12" vinyl singles.

lol then i would be a nevermore-hater till now because i only own DNB and DHIADW (and ITMB which doesn'T count). you see i need them (i am addicted now...need more wahhhhhhhh :loco: :loco: :loco: ...).

is the cardboard worth anything? has it nice artwork or ist just black with a nevermorelogo on it??

and btw: what is a cutout-cd???

Cutout=stock leftover.
That is why they are cheaper!
You are respected for your addiction so I remove my request.

NVRMR is my drug (and metal in general)...