What's the latest news on this incredible band?

Steeljam

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2004
Unfortunately, I've only recently discovered Angel Dust. I heard "Let Me Live" and "Same Eyes" and was enthralled. Since then I've ordered their whole catalogue starting with "Border Of Reality". Does anyone in the know have any updates on the status of their new cd? Thank you very much.

no real news in the past year or two. lots of rumours though. the latest being bernd asked to rejoin the band. just take a little time to browse the old threads and you will be able to catch up on things.

Gaunerin said:
no real news in the past year or two. lots of rumours though. the latest being bernd asked to rejoin the band. just take a little time to browse the old threads and you will be able to catch up on things.
Gaunerin you are a bad bad girl !!! You need a spanking. :Smug: You aren't supposed to be like me. I am a stupid American so it is ok for me to like Angel Dust AND Tad Morose.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Gaunerin you are a bad bad girl !!! You need a spanking. :Smug: You aren't supposed to be like me. I am a stupid American so it is ok for me to like Angel Dust AND Tad Morose.

Bryant
By the way........ I told you Tad Morose "sounds" German.

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant
You didn't reply to my post !! :erk: I am going to have to bring this up on the Tad Morose forum. :err:

Bryant

Gaunerin said:
I don't get it, I'm afraid.

Ha ha ha I am only flirting with you Gaunerin. You are a sweet girl and I like you. The "spanking" was only my way of saying I know you (from the tad Morose forum) and I am happy to see you here. it is a very soft spanking, not a hard one dear. ^____^ It is what I call "friendly flirting." I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Your husband probably wouldn't like that and I can't afford a girlfriend because my wife spends all of my money. :loco:

bryant