What's the latest on WTM???

Animal81369

Rabid DEATH Fan
Jun 2, 2003
Virginia, USA
groups.yahoo.com
I was wondering, since the site doesn't seem to have been updated since the initial photos & sounds were posted. Like when will the "artist profiles" be added, and more photos & sounds. Also, news on what exactly has been recorded since the Richard Christy session, and what is next to be recorded and when. And the "about" and "links" pages are still not done. Mainly with the whole Control Denied controversy, this is really the only thing that Death fans have to look forward to any time soon. And what is the latest estimated release date on WTM also?

Please come out ASAP and be sure to have Overactive Imagination with great production and a drummer than can handle Gene's pummeling.

I'm currently listening to the first Demo of the new Control Denied Album ... it is awesome, it sounds like a mixture of Spiritual Healing, Individual Thought Patterns and Sound of Perseverance. It sounds definitely more like DEATH than like CONTROL DENIED...

Anyway, what's up with WTM?

Jägermeister said:
I'm currently listening to the first Demo of the new Control Denied Album ... it is awesome, it sounds like a mixture of Spiritual Healing, Individual Thought Patterns and Sound of Perseverance. It sounds definitely more like DEATH than like CONTROL DENIED...

Anyway, what's up with WTM?

Did you buy it? If so, where from? and what's your location? Or can one download it for free somewhere? Thanks.

I bought it from Nuclear Blast Germany ... but I don't think it's okay to make money by offering Demos, although the Demos are great (especially - as I've said - Demo #1).