What's the longest Opeth growl?

When I first read the topic I didn't think of 'longest' as in measuring the time period, but what actually seemed long and prolonged. I immediately though of Moonlapse Vertigo. Sure it isn't as long as Karma etc but the way the growl gets higher is amazing and makes it seem like it goes into eternity.

When I first read the topic I didn't think of 'longest' as in measuring the time period, but what actually seemed long and prolonged. I immediately though of Moonlapse Vertigo. Sure it isn't as long as Karma etc but the way the growl gets higher is amazing and makes it seem like it goes into eternity.

The growl that seems to be the longest?
Retuuuurneddddddddd[...]ddd from a hibernal dreaamhhhhh[...]hhhe

yeah probably as i doubt he'll be able to do them live.
@bloodbath fans, i demand a logical explanation for the scream at the end of soul evisceration. is it 2 screams merged together?

I'll point out that Mike both 10-second and 19-second growls on Katatonia's "Brave". The first is at 3:31 and the second is at 7:08.

Although it's not technically in an Opeth song, they both crush anything mentioned here.

wherever you are..............................................................i am noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttt...............................................................................

wherever you are..............................................................i am noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttt...............................................................................
:kickass:

agreed :kickass:

Roughly translated as 'win'