What's the official Maiden BB like now?

I think it's tonnes better since fucking General Chat was wiped out. That was just a pointless zone of spam.

Apart from the fact that General chat twats have tried to merge into other forums with the same old shit, it's loads better.

High On Maiden said:
I think it's tonnes better since fucking General Chat was wiped out. That was just a pointless zone of spam.

Apart from the fact that General chat twats have tried to merge into other forums with the same old shit, it's loads better.
How much longer do you actually think you cant talk about maiden and only maiden?
I love them but after 2 + years of talking about them,. i dont think there is much more i need to know.
Thanks for calling us names :Smug:

High On Maiden said:

Speaking of twats, you, my friend, must be a big fucking hairy one if you really believe that.......except without the entrance, cos that would make you useful.

to just talk about the band an nothing else?

i think i'll just paint the cieling in the lounge,lie down on the floor and watch it dry,then perhaps...the kitchen.

I logged in once or twice since the end of GC. It sucks. I've exausted every Maiden related topic there is except the new album. I mainly went there to chat with the people. But oh well, they cut my net access off from work anyway so I can't get on much anyway.

Well... we know why they chut down GC by now... How the Maiden board is run now is what mosthly other boards are running to. When pepole are bringing up nothing than flame wars that some didn't had to nothing about at just to stirr some shit on the board to get it more fun for some but not for all and it gets boring kinda quickly.

So that's my opinion on it...