What's up, bitches

There's been a lot of political discussion lately that would probably (have) benefit(ed) from your input.

Anyway, good to have you back man :kickass:

So what have you been doing this whole time? Certainly nothing as gratifying as posting on this forum

Good to see you. You missed a Dodens drama and my absolute awesomeness during it and during my other appearances on this faggotry board.

Yeah I scrolled back a few pages to see what I missed and noticed the Dodens drama. Sorry I missed that.

I like how you posted that as "Your gay father" first and then it took you half an hour to add "incest" to it. Keep at it, I'd say. You're bound to turn into something witty at some point.

In all seriousness though, I could microwave a cup of my semen and still end up with someone better than Xorv.

Cairath, you've always been a very sensible fellow. Nice to see you around these parts. I love you.

I like how you posted that as "Your gay father" first and then it took you half an hour to add "incest" to it. Keep at it, I'd say. You're bound to turn into something witty at some point.

In all seriousness though, I could microwave a cup of my semen and still end up with someone better than Xorv.

I think I like you already.