OK ANTHRAX FANBOY BITCHES!!!!!

Bleearg said:
The Fanclub may as well come here because it has its members sign up for meet and greets at shows, and they give you a FUCKING STICKER. No Meet No Greet No SHIT!!! Have a laugh on me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give Em Hell Billy!!!!!!!!! You said it along time ago..............But now they screwed me!!!!!!! Meet and greet is a SCAM to entice you to join the cdc and pimp their shit street teaming. THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!
:devil: :devil::devil: :devil: :devil:

Charlie pretty much did the same thing to me. I emailed him for a few months, talking to him about drums(I'm a drummer) and such. Well, they were coming through on the Dio tour and I wanted to go. So I asked him if it would be possible if I could get some backstage passes. He said "absolutely" and to email him a few days before the show about the passes. Well I did and no response, kept emailing him and still no response finally it was hours before the show and he still wasn't responding. I go to the show and it was pretty good but even after giving him all my info(my name and the other persons name that was going) prior to him not responding to my emails it wasn't on the list. The very next day after the show, I got an email from him convienently saying his computer crashed. So your story and everyone elses stories about them doing this type of shit doesn't surprise me.

Bleearg said:
The Fanclub may as well come here because it has its members sign up for meet and greets at shows, and they give you a FUCKING STICKER. No Meet No Greet No SHIT!!! Have a laugh on me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give Em Hell Billy!!!!!!!!! You said it along time ago..............But now they screwed me!!!!!!! Meet and greet is a SCAM to entice you to join the cdc and pimp their shit street teaming. THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!! QUOTE]

What happened Bleearg?...last week you were defending them to the death and being a fucking insulting prick...now you're kissing Billy's ass? Poor you...all you got was a sticker and no pat on the ass from even an Anthrax roadie? Boo hoo. That's loyalty and commitment for ya! Guess you were expecting a peck on the cheek...or maybe a chance to yank that fucked up beard thing hanging off Ian's chin. You should put it in a tear stained letter to the president of the fanclub...that'll really show 'em!

schenkadere said:
Bleearg said:
Give Em Hell Billy!!!!!!!!! You said it along time ago..............But now they screwed me!!!!!!! Meet and greet is a SCAM to entice you to join the cdc and pimp their shit street teaming. THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!
What happened Bleearg?...last week you were defending them to the death and being a fucking insulting prick...now you're kissing Billy's ass? Poor you...all you got was a sticker and no pat on the ass from even an Anthrax roadie? Boo hoo. That's loyalty and commitment for ya! Guess you were expecting a peck on the cheek...or maybe a chance to yank that fucked up beard thing hanging off Ian's chin. You should put it in a tear stained letter to the president of the fanclub...that'll really show 'em!
Im just glad another one of their fans has figured out what greedy fucks they are.

schenkadere Masta Baita Hook, Line, and Sinker
Well, I never once have went against anything Billy has said. My argument was with you. Because you bitch about too many Anthrax threads but start them all the time. Kiss Billy's Ass, well if I didn't respect Billy I wouldn't be here. Actually the reason I started posting here is I was giving Bitchante hell on their Forum and was told to come post here by some asshole who comes here and starts shit with everybody including Billy. Glad you took your shot. I only had to giftwrap it for you. I have allways been a fan of SOD and MOD. I have purchased most of Billy's albums Numerous times, tape, vinyl and cd. I NEVER said I preferred Anthrax over Billy.

During our previous argument you stated you didn't have any idea what happened between Billy, Dan, Scott, and Charlie. Take a look at Billy's site it tells the story pretty well.
Oh yeah, Jewcifer FINALLY gave Dan credit for coming up with the name Anthrax on the new DVD I saw today. I never doubted anything Dan or Billy EVER said. SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE ALBUM FOR 20 YEARS. Repackage it again and I'll buy it. Got that shred sample yet???? Fish on!!!!

Oh Bleearg...you are truly an intellectual challenge to us all...so deep and complex in your comments and convictions.

Wah...I never said anything bad about Biwwy...wah!

You really are an extremely soft douchebag...and you are way too full of yourself.

Fuck off and die...but ask Mommy if it's ok first. Dick.

Where's my sticker?...wah! I didn't get an Anthrax back rub...wah!

You couldn't shred cheese, you cunt...that's right...everyone who can play is signed to a successful label...are you really so dim? I can't play because I haven't professionally recorded?...that's a fucking stupid ass statement...you really are a naive dick. What have you accomplished in your pathetic little life, loser! You do fill internet threads with such amazing intellect...we're all so lucky that you share your brilliance with us. We are graced by your presence. You see your own foolishness and lash out...you silly little half-man.

Fuck off and die again...and again, and again...sticker boy! How I would love to squeeze your fucking throat. Time to go...the dungeon master is calling...you presumptuous fuck...as if you know anything about anyone. Die a horrible death!

schenkadere said:
Oh Bleearg...you are truly an intellectual challenge to us all...so deep and complex in your comments and convictions.

Wah...I never said anything bad about Biwwy...wah!

You really are an extremely soft douchebag...and you are way too full of yourself.

Fuck off and die...but ask Mommy if it's ok first. Dick.

Where's my sticker?...wah! I didn't get an Anthrax back rub...wah!

You couldn't shred cheese, you cunt...that's right...everyone who can play is signed to a successful label...are you really so dim? I can't play because I haven't professionally recorded?...that's a fucking stupid ass statement...you really are a naive dick. What have you accomplished in your pathetic little life, loser! You do fill internet threads with such amazing intellect...we're all so lucky that you share your brilliance with us. We are graced by your presence. You see your own foolishness and lash out...you silly little half-man.

Fuck off and die again...and again, and again...sticker boy! How I would love to squeeze your fucking throat. Time to go...the dungeon master is calling...you presumptuous fuck...as if you know anything about anyone. Die a horrible death!
I can't begin to follow your logic Mr. Spock.
Your rant is so far out of the park it is sad, no basis whatsoever.
My mother is in her grave.
How big a boy are ya Jim Bob?
I'd bet not big enough!!
You ought to SHUT THE FUCK UP and not threaten me.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings :cry:. I baited you and made you look like an ass again. Well, everyone has to be good at something.
Talking shit about someone's mother is pretty weak, you might lose your MENSA card.
If I was as childish and pathetic as you I'd talk shit about your family.
Please give it a rest, I'm done. I thought you understood what was up and things were cool. Peace:saint:

Bleearg said:
I'd bet not big enough!!
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings :cry:. I baited you and made you look like an ass again. Well, everyone has to be good at something.
Talking shit about someone's mother is pretty weak, you might lose your MENSA card.
Please give it a rest, I'm done. I thought you understood what was up and things were cool. Peace:saint:

I'm not sure how baiting someone is peaceful and cool...and if you were done, why you would in fact bother at all...you'll have to explain that one with your superior intellect...maybe you can talk down enough for me to understand. Until we meet to find out how big and tough we both really are...love hugs and kisses...Jim Bob be with you.

Bleearg said:
I'd bet not big enough!!

Oh, yes...in fact, there were no digs at your Mom...only you...read more carefully. Sorry about your Mom...may she rest in peace.

Just a reminder...you were originally belligerent in your passionate defense of Anthrax...your digs got personal.

This is not really a forum for a challenge of intellects...it's not really an intelligence test..nor is it a forum for shows of machismo or a tough man contest...so let's give it a rest. It's really rather silly and pointless. I'm sure you're incredibly buff and tough and your intelligence rivals Einstein's...I'm certain you've made a tremendous success of your life...that's great...congratulations...have a nice life dating supermodels, protecting the weak, discovering new galaxies and formulating mathematical theorems.

Be good...Peace.

you_win_the_prize.jpg