OK ANTHRAX FANBOY BITCHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by predaking
Who said I was trying to be funny? I want to blow you. Facts are Facts
suck.gif

:puke:

hy.gif

predaking said:
Jeez billy, this obsession of yours is REALLY unhealthy.....

This is personal. You don;t see me talking about other bands, do you?
I think This is VERY HEALTHY to vent my anger. I am really just waiting for them to implode so I can laugh my ass off. So stay off my obsessed board if you have a problem with it. At least I don't post under 2 different names.

Everyone goes on this board bitching about this or that...hate this, love this...but say anything about Anthrax and someone always gets defensive and insulting. Does the whole Anthrax fanclub come to this board? You can trash the country or the government, but God forbid anyone dis Anthrax. WTF!

predaking said:
Now I know you had help with that one. Four letter words are too complex for your miniscule intellect.
I see that not only does the English language baffle you, but so does math. 2 is not 3 or 4.

Yes, it says you're a complete moron who doesn't even grasp the invalidity of his own insults [or I should say ATTEMPTS at insults.

How many more times will you feel the need to prove me right about your idiocy? Me, obsessed? How often do I post here, spanky? [go ahead and use that re-installed search feature] I come here VERY rarely, as opposed to milano, who's obsession won't let him let go of the past.

Now, continue dancing for me, puppet.

Wow, incredible powers of detection Mr Holmes. Who would have thought Billy would post ON HIS OWN FUCKING WEB BOARD YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!!!

Carcassian said:
Wow, incredible powers of detection Mr Holmes. Who would have thought Billy would post ON HIS OWN FUCKING WEB BOARD YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!!!

I think he was slagging MyHatred, not Billy actually.

Buzzard said:
Schenkere gathered in their masses
Fucking Schenkere bloody Schenkere ... OH Jim bob!!
DA DA
DA DA Daaaaaa
DA!

You can dis Billy...You can dis Anthrax...but nobody better be disin' Jim Bob!!!

Schenkers gathered in their masses!!!

Yo Billy...whassup brother!!!

So...to sum it up. It's Billy's fucking board. He can say what he likes. If you don't like it, fuck off and go somewhere else.

Maybe Billy is right about Anthrax...I mean even political discussion and debate doesn't get such hostile and defensive reactions here...maybe Anthrax fans are some sort of cult.

Buzzard said:
This is personal. You don;t see me talking about other bands, do you?
I think This is VERY HEALTHY to vent my anger. I am really just waiting for them to implode so I can laugh my ass off. So stay off my obsessed board if you have a problem with it. At least I don't post under 2 different names.
Hey, guess what, we all have personnal issues with someone/something, but that doesn't mean we all rant and rave obsessively about it. How long has it been, billy, since whatever pissed you off happened? I mean damn, you're approaching dave mustaine's level for obsessing over the past and not being able to let shit go. THAT is unhealthy, not venting your anger.

Oh, and the only reason I had to post under a different name is because YOU whined like the little bitch you are to MetalAges for me to be banned from your board because you couldn't take being owned repeatedly.

predaqueen said:
Hey, guess what, we all want to fuck someone/something, but that doesn't mean we all run around touching ourselves obsessively. You want to know how long it has been since I have had sex with an animal? I mean damn, my lover, goatse is always "hogging" all the horse cock.

Ah yes, I forgot about my friend wang. I see you still haven't gotten over me embarrassing you previously, and I see you still continue to belittle your intellect [or lack thereof].

You may continue to humiliae yourself by quote editing because you have not the mental capability to grasp the concepts of "up" and "down", much less the ability to come back with a witty reply.

schenkadere said:
Everyone goes on this board bitching about this or that...hate this, love this...but say anything about Anthrax and someone always gets defensive and insulting. Does the whole Anthrax fanclub come to this board? You can trash the country or the government, but God forbid anyone dis Anthrax. WTF!
The Fanclub may as well come here because it has its members sign up for meet and greets at shows, and they give you a FUCKING STICKER. No Meet No Greet No SHIT!!! Have a laugh on me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give Em Hell Billy!!!!!!!!! You said it along time ago..............But now they screwed me!!!!!!! Meet and greet is a SCAM to entice you to join the cdc and pimp their shit street teaming. THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!
:devil: :devil::devil: :devil: :devil:

predaking said:
Ah yes, I forgot about my friend wang. I see you still haven't gotten over me embarrassing you previously, and I see you still continue to belittle your intellect [or lack thereof].

You may continue to humiliae yourself by quote editing because you have not the mental capability to grasp the concepts of "up" and "down", much less the ability to come back with a witty reply.

You keep typing but all I am reading is
bwava.gif

The only person that is embarassing themselves is you. You continually come here and obsess about Milano's fixation with Anthrax. You are a complete contradiction and a total fucking douchebag. Shut the fuck up and don't come to the board if you don't like what Billy talks about. It is as simple as that. Hopefully your tiny pea size brain can grasp that.

MyHatred said:
You keep typing but all I am reading is
bwava.gif

The only person that is embarassing themselves is you. You continually come here and obsess about Milano's fixation with Anthrax. You are a complete contradiction and a total fucking douchebag. Shut the fuck up and don't come to the board if you don't like what Billy talks about. It is as simple as that. Hopefully your tiny pea size brain can grasp that.
Dude,it is as simple as three little words....ready?.... He is gay. The gay mind doesnt process information like us regular people. When I say sex... you and I think of pussy, predaqueen thinks about cock ( more like horse cock ). See what I am saying?:loco:

Hawng said:
Dude,it is as simple as three little words....ready?.... He is gay. The gay mind doesnt process information like us regular people. When I say sex... you and I think of pussy, predaqueen thinks about cock ( more like horse cock ). See what I am saying?:loco:

:lol: :lol: