Whats up Dag??

Right now we are packing things becuse we´re moving to a new house and i´m gonna have my own studio building there ( yepee ! )
But it´s a lot of heavy things to be moved Phuuuuu :)

Originally posted by Gurgelguff
Right now we are packing things becuse we´re moving to a new house and i´m gonna have my own studio building there ( yepee ! )
But it´s a lot of heavy things to be moved Phuuuuu :)

I would help you, but I don't live near you. Maybe you could move to San Diego!?

I´m moving 70 km from here, back to the Finspåns area. I left Finspång 11 years ago. I live on the eastcoast right now so it´s back to the roots ! And the warm,sensitive and sexy company of Erik O. ( also 70 km closer to Dan and Tom i Örebro )

Hey Erik..

I saw you were listening to the new Steve Earle, so I just wanted to say that he rules! He looks like a child molester, though.

Originally posted by wardwarf
Hey Erik..

I saw you were listening to the new Steve Earle, so I just wanted to say that he rules! He looks like a child molester, though.

He sure does!! But he´s great. I saw him here in Sweden a couple of yers ago. One of the best concerts i've been to. The new album is OK, but i like the earlier ones better.

Yeah, I think his older stuff is better too.. But I do like the new album.. Some of the tracks are really weak, though, which I'm sure will not be the case with the new Nightingale.

Being from Sweden and liking Steve Earle, have you heard The Coffinshakers? They're one of my favorites.

Dag: I do see similarities between Steve Earle and Bruce Springsteen, but I really dislike "The Boss".. I think Steve's music is great though man.